Page 116 of 155 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117118126 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 1545

Thread: 1660am rebranding to "The Bison."

Default Re: 1660am rebranding to "The Bison."

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    I'm tailgating during the tailgate show. I'll check it out for most road games starting with this Saturday
    I will be doing that same. Really hard to do during tailgating with music from next door playing and larger crowds talking. This weekend will only be a few of us together watching. I will have pregame stuff on while golfing and then get home to watch game, eat and drink.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

So far I'm lukewarm on it. I listened to most of it on Saturday but it kind of seemed like it was a lot of stuff I also heard on the pregame show. To few games to give updates on. I hope they find their stride but I'd rathe have an extra hour or two after than before.

I liked what Dudz did last year and Cole Jirik did a great job with Keith Brake.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    So far I'm lukewarm on it. I listened to most of it on Saturday but it kind of seemed like it was a lot of stuff I also heard on the pregame show. To few games to give updates on. I hope they find their stride but I'd rathe have an extra hour or two after than before.

I liked what Dudz did last year and Cole Jirik did a great job with Keith Brake.
    I heard it was more focused on the rest of the FCS which would be awesome. If its rehashed Bison talk I would be meh. But I agree more post game would be better. Even if it's just replaying post game pressers and stuff from other games throughout the MVFC, Big Sky, CAA, etc...

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

I heard it was more focused on the rest of the FCS which would be awesome. If its rehashed Bison talk I would be meh. But I agree more post game would be better. Even if it's just replaying post game pressers and stuff from other games throughout the MVFC, Big Sky, CAA, etc...
    Yes it was. However, when there isn't a ton of that, I don't really need to go to the deep cuts and hear about Rhode Island, Bethune Cookman, etc.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Is there a place where 1660 posts their pre game schedule? This is 2 weeks in a row I've tuned in to the webstream for pre game and heard dead air.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    Is there a place where 1660 posts their pre game schedule? This is 2 weeks in a row I've tuned in to the webstream for pre game and heard dead air.
    I listened last week and it worked fine on the mobile app. Was your problem with the app or web stream?

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

I know the audio from the app doesn’t run in the background on my devices which is somewhere between annoying and unusable depending on the circumstances.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    I know the audio from the app doesn’t run in the background on my devices which is somewhere between annoying and unusable depending on the circumstances.
    You gotta do the update

You gotta do the update
    how do you mean. Does the app not update automatically via the App Store or google play like every other app on the planet?
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    how do you mean. Does the app not update automatically via the App Store or google play like every other app on the planet?
    I don't know but I'm listening to the app on my phone as I am typing this. You have to wait for the annoying advertising to run