Page 50 of 155 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100150 ... LastLast

Thread: 1660am rebranding to "The Bison."

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 1660am rebranding to "The Bison."

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    My in-laws listen in Glendive MT, not sure if its via the net or app or what....I 'll find out for ya!
    I'm guessing the net......that's what I'm listening on in Terry America!!
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

question, and there is probably an answer in here but how do I listen on the iPad now without the app yet, It won't let me use the listen live link on the website
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Okay, I cannot find a rss feed anywhere. I have searched the website, soundcloud, you name it. Further, the podcast does not work in their app; it crashes on android each time I try. So I installed the soundcloud app, and I can find no way to find their links easily.

Has anyone figured out a way to make this easier? I did reach out to them on Twitter for the second time.

I asked again and they replied on Twitter saying they fixed the feed. I can confirm the RSS feed that trumpster posted works now!!!!!!!!

According to Twitter, looks like Gellner will be working for VNL...Very good!
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

DIBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by aces1180 View Post
    According to Twitter, looks like Gellner will be working for VNL...Very good!
    According to the Bison Huddle Web Extra caption he will be part of the Bison football pregame show!

http://www.valleynewslive.com/conten...389118152.html

So new dude Jeff is actually pretty cool. Seems like a knowledgeable sports guy in general, has clearly done his research on NDSU players, history, etc., has had a few guys from sports around the country call in, has paid tremendous respect to Scotty, all in all he's OK in my book. Looking forward to a game broadcast.

Can't effing stand Jeremy Jorgenson's voice. Constantly sounds like he's talking down to people and like he's at the end of his patience at all times. Put someone better on next to Jeff.
    Official Bisonville Sponsor of:
    DJKyRo-brand® self-deprecating humor; Bird law; Pureyor of spicy foods; Epic UN_ predictions
    DJKyRo's all-time GDT record: 10-8
    Don't follow me on Twitter @kroth37!

Quote Originally Posted by DjKyRo View Post
    So new dude Jeff is actually pretty cool. Seems like a knowledgeable sports guy in general, has clearly done his research on NDSU players, history, etc., has had a few guys from sports around the country call in, has paid tremendous respect to Scotty, all in all he's OK in my book. Looking forward to a game broadcast.

Can't effing stand Jeremy Jorgenson's voice. Constantly sounds like he's talking down to people and like he's at the end of his patience at all times. Put someone better on next to Jeff.
    JJ could be gone altogether after this debacle...
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

heckler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I agree 100%. Guy did his homework and I hope JJ is off the show and someone else comes in.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Jeff has been really impressive. Being from SD he seems to be familiar with the area with things like just calling NDSCS - "Science". His knowledge and connections from past stops are great too, like having Phil Steele on or his ability to interject with his familiarity with the Dudzik family and the Nebraska guys.

This is definitely not the role for Jeremy. I've always thought he's a knowledgeable guest for things like FCS bracketology and scheduling, but he's not a 2 hour daily show guy.