Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Grad Transfers

Default Re: Grad Transfers

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    Right, nobody cares about football, don't let football get in the way of a Masters degree; unless Albrecht has a hand in a Purdue victory over Michigan. Granted, not likely, but who thought the Yotes would beat the Bison.
    It is even less likely since Albrecht plays basketball.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by BisonVet View Post
    It is even less likely since Albrecht plays basketball.
    Well, aren't the fool !!! It's what I deserve for not paying closer attention....... my bad !

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    Seems like a pretty similar story
    "At Michigan, guard Spike Albrecht is completing his undergraduate degree this semester. On Monday he announced his intention to transfer elsewhere and play immediately as a graduate transfer. Part of the reason for this is the fact that Albrecht has been recruited over – there would be no room for him at Michigan as a fifth-year player, something coach John Beilein made clear months ago, before Albrecht redshirted this season to have double hip surgery.

"I talked to John Beilein last year about a redshirt and they told us, 'We’re one over for scholarships next year, and we’re recruiting a top point guard,' " Chuck Albrecht, Spike’s father, said. "That was with the anticipation of Spike graduating."

Yes it does.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    "At Michigan, guard Spike Albrecht is completing his undergraduate degree this semester. On Monday he announced his intention to transfer elsewhere and play immediately as a graduate transfer. Part of the reason for this is the fact that Albrecht has been recruited over – there would be no room for him at Michigan as a fifth-year player, something coach John Beilein made clear months ago, before Albrecht redshirted this season to have double hip surgery.

"I talked to John Beilein last year about a redshirt and they told us, 'We’re one over for scholarships next year, and we’re recruiting a top point guard,' " Chuck Albrecht, Spike’s father, said. "That was with the anticipation of Spike graduating."

Yes it does.
    It took a while but someone saw what I was speaking of