Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1422232425 LastLast

Thread: Media Deals Inked

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

Default Re: Media Deals Inked

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Sounds like Bisonville needs an agent.... "The morning drive" hosted by Burgundy and Herdbot

Segment 1 (7:00AM) - Current news and today's happenings
    Segment 2 (7:15AM) - Discussion on how to expand tailgating
    Segment 3 (7:30AM) - Discussion on how to expand (or build a new) dome
    Segment 4 (7:45AM) - A new and better FBS discussion
    Segment 5 (8:00AM) - Angry phone call with SDBison recapping the last 3 segments
    Segment 6 (8:15AM) - Who's trying to screw NDSU athletics today and why you should hate them
    Segment 7 (8:30AM) - The official shit on UND no matter how they do segment
    Segment 8 (8:45AM) - "Bison Loaf on the dashboard" to talk about ACDC to the west lot and other hot rumors
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Not enough time for segment 5 most days. Loaf might have to get bumped once in awhile.
    Actually, I was thinking of hogging Segments 1 through 4, at the very least, and even that's probably not enough time to get it all done!

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    Love it. Ive said it many times before, but they need a sunday morning recap show.
    Live call in show during the game.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

RUN THE DAMN BALL!!!!

BisManBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Summary of callers:

Caller A after a running play that gains little: Why did they run it there??? Throw the ball!!

Caller B after a passing play gains little, goes incomplete, or gets intercepted: Why did they pass it there??? Run the dang ball!!

Caller C after the defense gives up a gain of 1 to 3 yards: Why didn't they blitz there!! Bring the heat!!!

Caller D after the defense gives up a gain of 3 yards or more (no blitz): Why did we blitz there? We're good enough we don't need to blitz!!

Caller E after special teams leaves the field: Our special teams sucks!!! Does Kleiman even have them practice special teams!!!

Caller F after the Bison are up by 2 scores in the first half: We need to go FBS, this is boring!!!

Did I miss any?
    The young in this country do not know enough to be prudent,
    and therefore they attempt the impossible - and achieve it generation after generation - Pearl S. Buck

Quote Originally Posted by gumby013 View Post
    They could really use a local morning drive show.
    Probably too much competition to do a morning show. I doubt they would change anything during the game since Saturday's are probably the big ratings days.

It just needs some more original content because the syndicated stuff gets old. I usually turn it off then. I would rather listen to the Bison Report or Bison Illustrated podcast instead of Doug Gottlieb. I'd rather listen to Fran Drescher talk for 3 hours straight than JT The Brick.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Probably too much competition to do a morning show. I doubt they would change anything during the game since Saturday's are probably the big ratings days.

It just needs some more original content because the syndicated stuff gets old. I usually turn it off then. I would rather listen to the Bison Report or Bison Illustrated podcast instead of Doug Gottlieb. I'd rather listen to Fran Drescher talk for 3 hours straight than JT The Brick.
    I thought Fran Drescher WAS JT the Brick...
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by BisManBison View Post

Summary of callers:

Caller A after a running play that gains little: Why did they run it there??? Throw the ball!!

Caller B after a passing play gains little, goes incomplete, or gets intercepted: Why did they pass it there??? Run the dang ball!!

Caller C after the defense gives up a gain of 1 to 3 yards: Why didn't they blitz there!! Bring the heat!!!

Caller D after the defense gives up a gain of 3 yards or more (no blitz): Why did we blitz there? We're good enough we don't need to blitz!!

Caller E after special teams leaves the field: Our special teams sucks!!! Does Kleiman even have them practice special teams!!!

Caller F after the Bison are up by 2 scores in the first half: We need to go FBS, this is boring!!!

Did I miss any?
    Caller G after a close game victory over a talented MVFC rival: Well, it looks like the run is finally over. I know we've been spoiled for nearly the past decade, but no way this team is making it to Frisco.
    Hail the BISON!!!

For any road games I'm going to, I usually drive multiple hours to get home (4-6). Bison post game show needs to be at least 5 hrs long.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by BisManBison View Post

Summary of callers:

Did I miss any?
    I wish I could have a beer during the game and RUN THE DAMN BALL.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Sounds like Bisonville needs an agent.... "The morning drive" hosted by Burgundy and Herdbot

Segment 1 (7:00AM) - Current news and today's happenings
    Segment 2 (7:15AM) - Discussion on how to expand tailgating
    Segment 3 (7:30AM) - Discussion on how to expand (or build a new) dome
    Segment 4 (7:45AM) - A new and better FBS discussion
    Segment 5 (8:00AM) - Angry phone call with SDBison recapping the last 3 segments
    Segment 6 (8:15AM) - Who's trying to screw NDSU athletics today and why you should hate them
    Segment 7 (8:30AM) - The official shit on UND no matter how they do segment
    Segment 8 (8:45AM) - "Bison Loaf on the dashboard" to talk about ACDC to the west lot and other hot rumors
    What does it say about me that I think this would be the greatest radio show of all time?