Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Media Deals Inked

Default Re: Media Deals Inked

Quote Originally Posted by BisonVet View Post
    No, I never said I will intentionally criticize whoever gets the job. Like it or not comparisons will be made and I don't think all of them will necessarily be fair. Just like a Sophomore quarterback who follows a great one.
    the same sophmore that is 8-0 as a backup and led us to the NC?? you feel sorry for him too??
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    the same sophmore that is 8-0 as a backup and led us to the NC?? you feel sorry for him too??
    Yes, that's the one. If you don't think people are going to jump all over him wait until he has a really bad game or two.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by BisonVet View Post
    No, I never said I will intentionally criticize whoever gets the job. Like it or not comparisons will be made and I don't think all of them will necessarily be fair. Just like a Sophomore quarterback who follows a great one.

Mudra was replaced by Ron Ehrhardt. Don Morton replaced Wacker. Earle Solomonson replaced Morton. Rocky replaced Solomonson. Chris Simdorn replaced Jeff Bentrim. Wentz replaced Jensen. Stick replaced Wentz already. Scotty Miller replaced Ed Schultz.

Not worried about finding talent.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Bisonville gonna bisonville.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Bisonville gonna bisonville.
    That sir is a fact.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Mudra was replaced by Ron Ehrhardt. Don Morton replaced Wacker. Earle Solomonson replaced Morton. Rocky replaced Solomonson. Chris Simdorn replaced Jeff Bentrim. Wentz replaced Jensen. Stick replaced Wentz already. Scotty Miller replaced Ed Schultz.

Not worried about finding talent.
    The Bison Bible:

...and Mudra BEGAT Ehrhardt...Wacker BEGAT Morton...who BEGAT Solmonson...who BEGAT Hager(not the horrible)

...and Bentrim BEGAT Simdorn...Jensen BEGAT Wentz(no BEGATTING for current players)

...and Schultz(the Horrible) BEGAT Good King Scotty

Hmmmmm

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

At least they didn't say there was a "huge" announcement about football tomorrow. We've all seen the shit show that ensues.

cbline is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by TNbison View Post
    At least they didn't say there was a "huge" announcement about football tomorrow. We've all seen the shit show that ensues.
    And they didn't say "a whale of an announcement."

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Kfgo totally sucks now. I havent turned them on since the ndsu signing day. They are starting to slowly slip away and I predict within 2 years they will no longer be #1 after an epic run. All the good talent left and now with no NDSU talk I have zero reason to listen.

Besides they are Wisconsin owned now and I won't send my money to a different state.

Ingstad is the way to go
    Well this was spot on

A few years ago, The Fox tied them for #1. I just saw the ratings online and for the first time in pretty much ever, KFGO wasnt #1. The Fox, was #1 by almost a full point

Looks like we switched our football and basketball flagship at the right time.

Also last fall, Bison 1660 was the highest rated station on Saturdays in Fargo and had the highest rating on that station since 2009. The spring numbers were pretty meh but it was still double what they did in the spring when it was ESPN 1660 almost a decade ago and better than their first book that started a week after the station launched. Kind of tough to get ratings on a Bison station with no football or basketball in the spring with only 2 local shows. But the station is growing and it looks like NDSU made the right decision

Hopefully this fall with football season it really takes off. Remember 30% of gross advertising goes directly to our athletic department so all Bison fans should want this station to succeed

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com