Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Media Deals Inked

Default Re: Media Deals Inked

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Well, that certainly sucks. He did a good job there.
    I agree. He will land on his feet.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    Saw that on MM facebook and Pinto blogged about it.
    They didnt give a reason. Stopped listening when Dan Hammer came there, so I didnt know Pinto was gone.

https://pintospoints.wordpress.com/2...0/life-happens
    I was wondering why his sports show wasn't on Saturday. Maybe he will try for a spot on 1660 The Bison!

KFGO is really starting to suck. Can't stand any of their personalities any more.

DIBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    its both, 790 and 740 are sister stations. I'm guessing Chase is the Sports director for all the Midwest CC stations in Fargo. I'm not sure which they all are though
    Wasn't Jack Michaels the sports director at 740 The Fan, and maybe even for KFGO also?

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Still in shock, and probably always will be, that we won't be hearing Scotty. I hope it is someone who is/can be a homer, has a true love for our Bison, and one who gets overly excited in a believable way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

Quote Originally Posted by DIBISON View Post
    Wasn't Jack Michaels the sports director at 740 The Fan, and maybe even for KFGO also?
    Yes, that's why him leaving to be UND guy again takes that away and they hired Chase Miller, 790 and 740

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by CalBison97 View Post
    Still in shock, and probably always will be, that we won't be hearing Scotty. I hope it is someone who is/can be a homer, has a true love for our Bison, and one who gets overly excited in a believable way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I feel sorry for whoever gets hired---Scotty will be a tough act to follow.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by bisonbuddy View Post
    Daniel "Pinto" Gunderson is looking for work. I wonder what happened there?
    Kfgo totally sucks now. I havent turned them on since the ndsu signing day. They are starting to slowly slip away and I predict within 2 years they will no longer be #1 after an epic run. All the good talent left and now with no NDSU talk I have zero reason to listen.

Besides they are Wisconsin owned now and I won't send my money to a different state.

Ingstad is the way to go

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by BisonVet View Post
    From NDSU Broadcasting twitter:

Officially 116 broadcasters applied to be the lead voice for the Bison Radio network..34 states represented.. strong field.. #NationalBrand
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by BisonVet View Post
    Lol why would you feel sorry? Are you going to intentionally rag on him because he's replacing a legend who passed away? Big shoes to fill yes. ...Feel sorry for them? No. Gotta support them

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Lol why would you feel sorry? Are you going to intentionally rag on him because he's replacing a legend who passed away? Big shoes to fill yes. ...Feel sorry for them? No. Gotta support them
    No, I never said I will intentionally criticize whoever gets the job. Like it or not comparisons will be made and I don't think all of them will necessarily be fair. Just like a Sophomore quarterback who follows a great one.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix