Page 58 of 58 FirstFirst ... 848565758

Thread: Team makers

BYZEN is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Team makers

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    What stickers would those be?
    14770215624031255690540.jpg

PL, I understood it to be a totally different fund. The way giving to the Athletics fund is separate. Then when it is time for ordering tickets there are the questions: did you give to the Bison Pride Fund? Did you give to NDSU Athletics?...ect
    SDSU coach John Stiegelmeier on NDSU intro video: "This is not meant to be North Dakota State's home game."

Quote Originally Posted by BYZEN View Post
    14770215624031255690540.jpg

PL, I understood it to be a totally different fund. The way giving to the Athletics fund is separate. Then when it is time for ordering tickets there are the questions: did you give to the Bison Pride Fund? Did you give to NDSU Athletics?...ect
    I knew it was a different fund but I thought it still all went in to the TM pot.
    I will have to get some clarification on this. Plus ask where in hell are my stickers???????!!!!!!!
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

I gave money separately for FCOA, and I always assumed it would not go through the Teammakers organization. That's how the donations can be 100% deductible. Most importantly, you get 1 point for each $50 given.

533 In a row

Isn't donating to the NDSU foundation the same way? You get points (1 per $100?) for it but it doesn't show up as the team makers amount?
    Sent from Win8 phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    I gave money separately for FCOA, and I always assumed it would not go through the Teammakers organization. That's how the donations can be 100% deductible. Most importantly, you get 1 point for each $50 given.
    I've always been able to deduct 100% of my TM donation no matter how it was dedicated, but I don't get any tickets with the donation. I still have to buy them separately and that isn't deductible.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    I assumed the same, but at least I got my sticker.
    http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/1500/gobisoncy9.gif

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    I've always been able to deduct 100% of my TM donation no matter how it was dedicated, but I don't get any tickets with the donation. I still have to buy them separately and that isn't deductible.
    The seating obligation is 80% because you derive a benefit from the donation.. The tickets themselves arent deductible unless used for business entertainment.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

any new blood yet at ndsu teammakers?? (only remaining D2 employee)
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

What stickers would those be?
    We usually get two stickers (maybe about 4" to 6" across?) that say Team Makers and include the year although we didn't get any this year. I don't like putting adhesive stickers on our windows so we haven't displayed them before.
    It's OK to not be OK.

BYZEN is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I knew it was a different fund but I thought it still all went in to the TM pot.
    I will have to get some clarification on this. Plus ask where in hell are my stickers???????!!!!!!!
    I'm sure they mailed them to you....with your BISON Illustrated and it will show up any moment now...
    SDSU coach John Stiegelmeier on NDSU intro video: "This is not meant to be North Dakota State's home game."