Page 3 of 58 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Team makers

Default Re: Team makers

I always get a letter, membership cards, and stickers for the cars. We will keep you posted and if you don't get these when we get ours, Make a call or e mail. No one will know unless you let them know and we will all be better for it!
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaBison View Post
    I joined Teammakers a couple of months ago. Don't live within a 1,500 miles of Fargo, so just wanted to support. Teammakers accepted the membership money without even an acknowledgement, receipt or thank you. Still not sure of my Teammakers status - if any. Maybe Teammakers is too big now to be concerned about new members. Got a copy of Bison Illustrated in the mail last week. Is that from Teammakers? or the Alumni Assn?
    When I joined last year it took a while to get a letter then too. It will come.

I joined Teammakers a couple of months ago. Don't live within a 1,500 miles of Fargo, so just wanted to support. Teammakers accepted the membership money without even an acknowledgement, receipt or thank you. Still not sure of my Teammakers status - if any. Maybe Teammakers is too big now to be concerned about new members. Got a copy of Bison Illustrated in the mail last week. Is that from Teammakers? or the Alumni Assn?

Welcome aboard!!

Need a few thousand more to join also.....

Thank you for your support. Every little bit helps. You should eventually get a letter in the mail along with some decals and schedules.

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    I always get a letter, membership cards, and stickers for the cars. We will keep you posted and if you don't get these when we get ours, Make a call or e mail. No one will know unless you let them know and we will all be better for it!
    Yes, they send that out at renewal time, but only at renewal time. If you join at a different time of the year you won't hear from them at that time unfortunately. He'll get his letter and stickers when we get ours.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

The start of the "new" year for teammakers is June this is when they send out the stickers and the cards and a "thank you" letter. You will get a "receipt" January of 2017 for tax purposes.
    Sent from Win8 phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.

BisonFan02 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by IBleedYellow View Post
    Man, I'd be nice to have season tickets for football.
    It'll happen eventually.

On a related note, I logged in to my account to check it out. No ticket renewal populated yet, but the mandatory donation/pledge is now listed. Just a quick FYI...will be curious to see if its enough of a bump for some folks to ditch them.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonFan02 View Post
    It'll happen eventually.

On a related note, I logged in to my account to check it out. No ticket renewal populated yet, but the mandatory donation/pledge is now listed. Just a quick FYI...will be curious to see if its enough of a bump for some folks to ditch them.
    My seats are in the North end zone and the mandatory donation is the same as last year.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

BisonFan02 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisonVet View Post
    My seats are in the North end zone and the mandatory donation is the same as last year.
    Mine are sideline but just missed the row cutoff last year for the mandatory donation. I was anticipating it this year.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernBison View Post
    Bison Illustrated is sent to all Team Makers. A benefit of membership.

All members are listed in football programs and there is an online listing at gobison.com.
    Here's the online listing: http://ndsuathleticfund.com/team-makers/member-listing/
    Hail the BISON!!!