Page 2 of 58 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Team makers

Default Re: Team makers

Do they have the option to join via online yet?
    I'm coo-coo for Coco's puffs!

WWTFSMD?

Do not speak of that of about which we talk of not speaking... about.

Real men wear aprons. 2Be1Ask1

Quote Originally Posted by garbageman View Post
    Has anyone been billed for team makers dues yet?
    I went ahead a paid mine without getting a bill. Got to build up those priority points while helping out the Athletic Department financially.
    Last edited by Christopher Moen; 03-31-2016 at 02:34 AM.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TbonZach View Post
    Do they have the option to join via online yet?
    http://ev7.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncomme...26evm%253Dmain
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Sweet! Thanks!

(the info has probably been posted before, but I'm not on here so much nowadays)
    I'm coo-coo for Coco's puffs!

WWTFSMD?

Do not speak of that of about which we talk of not speaking... about.

Real men wear aprons. 2Be1Ask1

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I joined Teammakers a couple of months ago. Don't live within a 1,500 miles of Fargo, so just wanted to support. Teammakers accepted the membership money without even an acknowledgement, receipt or thank you. Still not sure of my Teammakers status - if any. Maybe Teammakers is too big now to be concerned about new members. Got a copy of Bison Illustrated in the mail last week. Is that from Teammakers? or the Alumni Assn?

Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaBison View Post
    I joined Teammakers a couple of months ago. Don't live within a 1,500 miles of Fargo, so just wanted to support. Teammakers accepted the membership money without even an acknowledgement, receipt or thank you. Still not sure of my Teammakers status - if any. Maybe Teammakers is too big now to be concerned about new members. Got a copy of Bison Illustrated in the mail last week. Is that from Teammakers? or the Alumni Assn?
    Bison Illustrated is sent to all Team Makers. A benefit of membership.

All members are listed in football programs and there is an online listing at gobison.com.

BisonHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Welcome aboard! I for one am glad you joined. You may be far away but you are still part of the famy.
    you mess with the ^Bison^ you get the horns

Welcome!!! Thank you for becoming a member of the team.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Your point is well taken tho.
    I wish they would email an acknowledgement/thank-you asap... immediate feedback... followed of course by the official letter from Teammakers. Definitely room for improvement.

I went through the same thing when I joined back in 2013. It would be great to get a letter from TM telling you how much better things will be now that you joined. A little ass kissing never hurt anyone. There are a few minor areas where I wish TM would improve and that's one of them. The other is begging the existing members to give til it hurts. Welcome aboard.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA