View Poll Results: Who Do You Want To Draft Carson?

Voters
176. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bears

6 3.41%
  • Broncos

46 26.14%
  • Browns

7 3.98%
  • Cowboys

40 22.73%
  • Eagles

5 2.84%
  • Niners

6 3.41%
  • Packers

10 5.68%
  • Rams

31 17.61%
  • Vikings

13 7.39%
  • None of the above

12 6.82%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Who Do You Want To Draft Carson?

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

Default Re: Who Do You Want To Draft Carson?

I'm still trying to figure out who the hell this "Carson" is, and what the hell any of this has to do with AC/DC.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTru View Post
    Are you a fan or do you like what they have there?

If the Browns pass, unlikely IMHO, I think the Eagles could be in play. SF is a huge wildcard with Chip there. I have no idea what his opinion will be of a Pro Style QB with his non Pro Style offense. But even if they are interested the Eagles would only have to jump a couple spots.
    Im an Eagles fan.

Pac 12 has to help Goff with Kelly

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

Wait a minute! 13>1 just graciously tutored me on how to use Bing.

I'm going to go with the Cowboys. Actually I hate the Cowboys, but I figure it would be a good situation to be able to get seasoning time under Romo. And then when it's Carson's turn to take the reigns, playing for the Cowboys (and their rather large national fan base) would likely offer even more exposure in the long-term for NDSU. Kind of like Roger Maris playing for the Yankees.

The Browns. No brainer. Dude will be richer than Jesus. Then after bringing the Browns back from the dead and becoming a legend, he makes the lead donation on the Wentz Dome.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

BisonFan02 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Raiders.....Carr is overrated....and if the Vikings are a choice (even with Bridgewater), so should my Raiders.

Broncos, mainly because they are my team, but also because he would run Kubiak's offense perfectly in less than a year. They might not be Super Bowl favorites right away with Wentz, but after a season, the sky would be the limit if they keep the defense in tact.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Cowboys or other teams in low tax states. Haven't looked in the the comparisons much but estimate a players take home pay for 2nd pick to 4th pick with low taxes money would be similar and likely better over time.

I believe players pay state income taxes at the rate of the stadium they play in that Sunday. At least with Cowboys that is 8+ home games.

Who else is rooting for tax efficient schedules!!! 😀

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

1. Denver - defense
    2. Denver - offensive scheme
    3. Denver - Elway & Kubiak
    4. Denver - title contenders
    5. L.A. Rams - close proximity
    *Cleveland will not pass on CW. Jackson knows he needs a franchise QB and can snag a true winner. We need to ready ourselves for the ugliest color combo in sports.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

Mr Pep Band is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Either Broncos or Cowboys, good fit for Wentz IMO.

Bisonwinagn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I voted Denver. I hate the Broncos, but they have a good defense and don't need the QB to score 50 points a game.
    Also I could care less how much money he makes or if he plays for free. It means nothing. I want him to be a starting QB for the next 10 years and if he goes to Cleveland he may end up dead in the first year like everyone else. I don't think being drafted #2 is as good as being productive for many years.