Page 64 of 64 FirstFirst ... 1454626364

Thread: The right time

Default Re: The right time

Quote Originally Posted by DCinOK View Post
    17 schools that The Big XII are considering for expansion....some pretty average schools/teams on this list...

http://oklahoma.247sports.com/Galler...#312819-312819
    They may be average but most of them are out of NDSU's league academically and athletically. NDSU has lots of growing to do both academic and athletic before it will be a suitable match for a league like the Big XII.
    National Champions: '65 '68 '69 '83 '85 '86 '88 '90 '11 '12 '13 '14 '15 '17 '18 '19 '21

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Two giant 30x100 foot HD screens don't get you the littlest bit excited?
    Can I assume that these screens hang down lower than the current ones? So my one crappy high up seat in the end zone just got crappier?

Quote Originally Posted by BisonCardinal View Post
    Can I assume that these screens hang down lower than the current ones? So my one crappy high up seat in the end zone just got crappier?
    They should cover to same total area the previous boards took up.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Twentysix View Post
    They may be average but most of them are out of NDSU's league academically and athletically. NDSU has lots of growing to do both academic and athletic before it will be a suitable match for a league like the Big XII.
    Boise State is not out of our league in either. Academic dumpster fire I've heard.. No idea why they'd even be listed.

Quote Originally Posted by Twentysix View Post
    I didn't recognize many academic powerhouses in that list. Sure NDSU needs to get a bigger athletics budget to be in a P5 conference, but we would also get more TV revenue if we did.
    It's OK to not be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    I didn't recognize many academic powerhouses in that list. Sure NDSU needs to get a bigger athletics budget to be in a P5 conference, but we would also get more TV revenue if we did.
    Agree... a few of those schools were JUCOs at some point... not a lot of research coming out of them as well... I am not saying NDSU is Big XII ready at moment -- but, we are heading in the direction -- whatever the decision on BIG XII expansion, it may very well positively impact NDSU

I believe it will be roughly the same footprint as the existing signage and scoreboard. Supposedly there will be some sort of video board on the backside as well.

I'll find out with you. Row GG section 9 vs CSU

Thanks, we will see. I like backside.

Actually they are putting a screen behind the giant board, so your view should even be better

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Thanks, we will see. I like backside.
    Twss

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk