Page 54 of 64 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 ... LastLast

Thread: The right time

Default Re: The right time

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    If the Mountain West were to lose Colorado State and/or Boise, from a geographic standpoint, who would replace them? Can't see any PAC 12 teams jumping down. Of course the Mountain West loses its luster without 2 of their best teams

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

So Wichita State can send Admin to Mountain West Commissioner's Office. BUT NDSU hasnt yet?

This is ridiculous.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    If the Mountain West were to lose Colorado State and/or Boise, from a geographic standpoint, who would replace them? Can't see any PAC 12 teams jumping down. Of course the Mountain West loses its luster without 2 of their best teams
    I just don't Boise State going to a P5 conference. I don't know all the rankings, but from what I hear around here, they aren't a peer institution academically to just about anyone in any P5 conference. When they were the most competitive in D1 athletics, they were found to be in violation of NCAA rules. I am not sure how that all adds up to being an attractive candidate.

Quote Originally Posted by td577 View Post
    I just don't Boise State going to a P5 conference. I don't know all the rankings, but from what I hear around here, they aren't a peer institution academically to just about anyone in any P5 conference. When they were the most competitive in D1 athletics, they were found to be in violation of NCAA rules. I am not sure how that all adds up to being an attractive candidate.
    Correct, it would be BYU before BSU IMO, and I'm not sure Colorado St is a premier program
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    Correct, it would be BYU before BSU IMO, and I'm not sure Colorado St is a premier program
    The B1G took Rutgers. No one cares.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    No but they are positioning themselves to get there. Here is a rendering of their new on-campus stadium currently under construction:

Quote Originally Posted by bisonp View Post
    No but they are positioning themselves to get there. Here is a rendering of their new on-campus stadium currently under construction:

Huh... guess the rabbits aren't the only ones to put their screen at the wrong end of the horseshoe.

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    The B1G took Rutgers. No one cares.
    They care about the greater NYC media market. Does anyone care about the greater SLC media market?
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    They care about the greater NYC media market. Does anyone care about the greater SLC media market?
    Right. But someone commented about Denver not caring about CSU. Does NYC give a shit about Rutgers? Doubt it.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    Right. But someone commented about Denver not caring about CSU. Does NYC give a shit about Rutgers? Doubt it.
    I didn't see much college apparel when I was there a couple weeks ago. Brother in Law(NYC native) tells me Notre Dame and Syracuse would be the two most popular teams there.
    College of Business Alumnus