Page 42 of 44 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 LastLast

Thread: Season Tickets

Default Re: Season Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Bridge Guy View Post
    I was hoping for some kind of communication on the results of the survey they took, any action they plan to take (e.g. seat adjustments, better OOC matchups at home, get rid of Wednesday games, etc.) Hearing nothing, I'm not renewing my five.

Edit: I guess they are taking some action - just saw on Twitter we are hosting Missouri State in December. Definite step in the right direction!
    MSU isn't a new announcement, we went there last your for 1 game of a H and H
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    Thanks - didn't realize that or forgot about it.
    The white jerseys are the best. Don't even bother to argue.

Renewed my season tickets today. Going to be a great year in the SHAC...
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Renewed my season tickets today. Going to be a great year in the SHAC...
    I declined.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    I declined.
    Good deal!!!
    TRUST THE PROCESS

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    It was on the news/sports channel 6 tonite.
    Will renew our 4 season tickets before July 13th.

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    Good deal!!!
    Yep. Money went to the locker room fund. Only could make to 1-2 games last year so I figured this was a better way to spend my money.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Yep. Money went to the locker room fund. Only could make to 1-2 games last year so I figured this was a better way to spend my money.
    Yeah a guy would hate to create revenue for anything other then football

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    Yeah a guy would hate to create revenue for anything other then football

I am going to be interested to see the season ticket numbers. I am hearing from quite a few people complain about price once the teammaker portion is added in. The value is there for football but starting to wonder if they overvalued the basketball ones. It will be interesting to see what happens over the next few years when the bright shiny newness wears off the SHAC especially if the team struggles.