Page 41 of 44 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast

Thread: Season Tickets

AKBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Season Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Attendance is not the same as tickets sold. I'd guess around 3000 is correct judging by what was left when our group got to pick our seats.

I don't understand season ticket holders who left their seats unused for the opener. Don't get it
    Don't most schools report "paid attendance" since it looks better? Meaning, season tickets plus individual game ticket purchases.

Quote Originally Posted by T-Funk View Post
    Why doesn't NDSU have an automated online ticket exchange system? Is it a cost thing? Basketball season ticket holders can't even sell their unused tickets through Stubhub. Maybe it's time for an online ticket exchange system with this new venue.
    there is a ticket exchange on the alumni web site, not automated but you post just like on here
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    there is a ticket exchange on the alumni web site, not automated but you post just like on here
    Yes, I'm aware of the BV and alumni site ticket exchanges. I'm talking about a fully automated system where there's no back and forth communication between buyer and seller. Just go online, buy tickets, done.

I didn't see this anywhere else -
    BB Season Ticket renewal forms came a few days ago. $$ for your seats is due in July.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    I didn't see this anywhere else -
    BB Season Ticket renewal forms came a few days ago. $$ for your seats is due in July.
    July 13.
    Ten char

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

When's the full schedule gonna be released?

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    When's the full schedule gonna be released?
    When it is full... What was too easy, sorry. There can only be a couple more games to schedule for OCC unless they are just waiting on the conference schedule to be put together.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    When it is full... What was too easy, sorry. There can only be a couple more games to schedule for OCC unless they are just waiting on the conference schedule to be put together.
    The conference schedule was done long ago. It would be the non-conference games holding up the announcement.

533 In a row

DePereBisonFan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    The conference schedule was done long ago. It would be the non-conference games holding up the announcement.
    And those OOC games could take a couple more months. I always get antsy this time of year and end up waiting for what seems like ages.

If this year follows any recent trends, then at this point in the summer they are just looking to add some more Valley City and Minot State types. I no longer have my hopes up for any more cool opponents, especially for home games.
    "It's important in this life to dream big" - Brock Jensen during one of Kolpack and Izzo's pregame shows of the 2014 season.

"If you quit now, you quit for the rest of your life" - Chris Board 8/17/16 in the forum article.

I was hoping for some kind of communication on the results of the survey they took, any action they plan to take (e.g. seat adjustments, better OOC matchups at home, get rid of Wednesday games, etc.) Hearing nothing, I'm not renewing my five.

Edit: I guess they are taking some action - just saw on Twitter we are hosting Missouri State in December. Definite step in the right direction!
    Last edited by Bison Bridge Guy; 06-07-2017 at 07:04 PM.
    The white jerseys are the best. Don't even bother to argue.