Page 40 of 44 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast

Thread: Season Tickets

Default Re: Season Tickets

my bitching worked, they moved the cheerleaders on south side. now if we can get rid of this stupid gate in front of row 1. pointless
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

AKBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Attendance was 5000+ for the opening night vs Arkansas State and 1723 vs Morris. So I would guess season tickets would have to be under 1723 correct?

Quote Originally Posted by AKBison View Post
    Attendance was 5000+ for the opening night vs Arkansas State and 1723 vs Morris. So I would guess season tickets would have to be under 1723 correct?
    Attendance is not the same as tickets sold. I'd guess around 3000 is correct judging by what was left when our group got to pick our seats.

I don't understand season ticket holders who left their seats unused for the opener. Don't get it

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Attendance is not the same as tickets sold. I'd guess around 3000 is correct judging by what was left when our group got to pick our seats.

I don't understand season ticket holders who left their seats unused for the opener. Don't get it
    Deer hunting, pheasant hunting, harvest. Pick whichever
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

BisonHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I was a complainer too, but I tried to give away two Morris tickets all day Sunday and failed. They should allow the balcony to pick seats in the bowl at half time. 70 percent were empty.
    you mess with the ^Bison^ you get the horns

BYZEN is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisonHorns View Post
    I was a complainer too, but I tried to give away two Morris tickets all day Sunday and failed. They should allow the balcony to pick seats in the bowl at half time. 70 percent were empty.
    Who's to say they didn't? We had the Morris student section move in behind us well before half.
    SDSU coach John Stiegelmeier on NDSU intro video: "This is not meant to be North Dakota State's home game."

I don't think anyone would have cared if you moved into one of the hundreds of empty seats in the 2nd half. No a lot of people there and even some of them left at halftime.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Pretty hard to get excited for MN-Morris, especially when many spent Friday and Saturday at sporting events
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post

This is what pisses me off more about the season ticket selection process than anything. Sideline seats that I was willing to pay the extra money for going unused game after game just because they donated more money than I can. It was the same way in the BSA, I would sit there 3/4 of the way to the ceiling in the bleachers while there were empty spots all over below me and every year I'd ask to improve my seats and was told I can't because they are all taken. I go to every game, I know they aren't "taken" they are just paid for. Very frustrating as a true fan but I understand the politics of the whole deal, I'd prefer everyone just showed up to support the team and then I would have nothing to complain about.

Why doesn't NDSU have an automated online ticket exchange system? Is it a cost thing? Basketball season ticket holders can't even sell their unused tickets through Stubhub. Maybe it's time for an online ticket exchange system with this new venue.