Page 39 of 44 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast

Thread: Season Tickets

Default Re: Season Tickets

So what is the word on roughly how many season tickets were sold? I can't wait for the first game, especially since I haven't been inside the building yet.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post
    So what is the word on roughly how many season tickets were sold? I can't wait for the first game, especially since I haven't been inside the building yet.
    Just did a rough count based on what's available for single game sales for Waldorf (assuming nothing has been sold yet for single game tickets on that one) and there's over 3000 seats unavailable (not counting the student section). Although some of those are reserved for other than season ticket holders but I would guess it was close to 3,000 season tickets sold.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Just did a rough count based on what's available for single game sales for Waldorf (assuming nothing has been sold yet for single game tickets on that one) and there's over 3000 seats unavailable (not counting the student section). Although some of those are reserved for other than season ticket holders but I would guess it was close to 3,000 season tickets sold.
    I would guess around 3000 would be a reasonable guess but I think NDSU may have hoped it would be better, maybe not.

Finally got my tickets yesterday, as expected disappointed that not the same seat for both men and women, but section 114 is about the same area last year not quite as good as BSA but ok.

Quote Originally Posted by imabison View Post
    I would guess around 3000 would be a reasonable guess but I think NDSU may have hoped it would be better, maybe not.

Finally got my tickets yesterday, as expected disappointed that not the same seat for both men and women, but section 114 is about the same area last year not quite as good as BSA but ok.
    Glad you got your tickets. Just curious, why do you care if it's the same seat for men and women?
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Glad you got your tickets. Just curious, why do you care if it's the same seat for men and women?
    Because I dont want to forget and sit in the wrong seat Getting old you know...

Wow!! Where am I? This aint the BSA kiddies. We finally play in a DI basketball arena!!
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

BYZEN is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Because then there is less chance of some little whippersnappers spilling pop on my seats...... NOW GET OFF MY LAWN!!!!!!
    SDSU coach John Stiegelmeier on NDSU intro video: "This is not meant to be North Dakota State's home game."

Quote Originally Posted by BYZEN View Post
    Because then there is less chance of some little whippersnappers spilling pop on my seats...... NOW GET OFF MY LAWN!!!!!!
    I wonder if your the same person that called the sheriff or police dept this week about someone stealing signs from his yard. Then he asked if he caught them in the act was it ok to hit them with a shovel.

Quote Originally Posted by imabison View Post
    I wonder if your the same person that called the sheriff or police dept this week about someone stealing signs from his yard. Then he asked if he caught them in the act was it ok to hit them with a shovel.
    Well, is it?
    Rock

"In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria." --- Benjamin Franklin

Anybody know how many season tickets they ended up selling this year?