Page 34 of 44 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: Season Tickets

Default Re: Season Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    I pick my seats Monday morning.
    You know what to do
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Move to 104!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by IBleedYellow View Post
    Move to 104!
    Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
    Funny!!! You will have no obstructions when viewing the court, that's for sure!

Went with Section 110. Didn't want up high in 111. Wanted an aisle seat (long legs, me, not the wife) and 111 was 2nd row from the top. Not a bad seat, but wanted closer. I'll get 110 to keep up with 111. Cookie and Brownie will still hate me regardless where they are.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    Went with Section 110. Didn't want up high in 111. Wanted an aisle seat (long legs, me, not the wife) and 111 was 2nd row from the top. Not a bad seat, but wanted closer. I'll get 110 to keep up with 111. Cookie and Brownie will still hate me regardless where they are.
    Perhaps this is for the best. Now I will have a ringing right ear to match my left!
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

since I dropped almost $1000... anyone know when NDSU is processing those season ticket dollars? just curious, they didn't really tell us.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Got my tickets yesterday at 1, sideline were all gone other than the baseline which I didn't really want, went with 114, wish I only needed 3 instead of 4 some good seats for 3 left but I'm about 4 rows from the top of the section with isle seats. Little disappointed I couldn't get sideline seats but guess that's how it goes, not a bad seat in the house, just excited for the season to get here!

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfan08 View Post
    Got my tickets yesterday at 1, sideline were all gone other than the baseline which I didn't really want, went with 114, wish I only needed 3 instead of 4 some good seats for 3 left but I'm about 4 rows from the top of the section with isle seats. Little disappointed I couldn't get sideline seats but guess that's how it goes, not a bad seat in the house, just excited for the season to get here!
    Unless I really like my seats this year, I hope to move to the rail seating next year. I had those in the Scheels Arena and really liked them.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Does it look like 106-110 are filling up quickly? Was hoping for something in the red seating (111-113/117-119) but I'm not on the docket till the 16th so I'm thinking those will be all filled up.

Quote Originally Posted by Sapper6 View Post
    Does it look like 106-110 are filling up quickly? Was hoping for something in the red seating (111-113/117-119) but I'm not on the docket till the 16th so I'm thinking those will be all filled up.
    We picked yesterday and there were still some left in the corners and 106-110 was very open. Depending on how many you are buying you may still get a shot on one of the corner sections.
    The white jerseys are the best. Don't even bother to argue.