Page 32 of 44 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Thread: Season Tickets

Default Re: Season Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Just got the tweet that NDSU has sold more MBB season tickets than ever before. Way to step Bison Nation. I pick tomorrow.
    Yeah, some jerkface tweeted @ NDSU MBB team.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Just got the tweet that NDSU has sold more MBB season tickets than ever before. Way to step Bison Nation. I pick tomorrow.
    Now if all of those ticket holders would show up at the games.

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    Unsure how that is possible with previous season ticket holders picking and only being allowed to take what they previously had
    Somethings rotten in Denmark...

Quote Originally Posted by grizlandbisonfan View Post
    Somethings rotten in Denmark...
    That's just the Lutefisk.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by IBleedYellow View Post
    Plenty of seats left in Section 105 when I purchased my two.
    how about 113 right on the end straight across? Wife and I are targeting those sections for our 2 seats @ 5:30 today. That said had anyone tried logging on say 5 mins early and attempting? I'm guessing it's all automated on some clock though so guessing it probably wouldn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    how about 113 right on the end straight across? Wife and I are targeting those sections for our 2 seats @ 5:30 today. That said had anyone tried logging on say 5 mins early and attempting? I'm guessing it's all automated on some clock though so guessing it probably wouldn't work.
    I tried logging on a couple minutes early, and it didn't let me in.

Jay is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    Unsure how that is possible with previous season ticket holders picking and only being allowed to take what they previously had
    Assuming they're counting the people that haven't picked yet buying tickets regardless of what's available + noobs that have signed up.

Got our tickets in 112 row H. There were still seats in 113 row s, we decided to be a bit closer to the floor though. Told wife to get aisle seats, but she picked the ones on the edge at the floor walkway! But that said will not really have anyone in front of us blocking our view either!
    Sent from Win8 phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.

Just got my tickets, down low in Sect 111. Plenty of seats remaining for those left to pick. This is going to be a rocking good time....... Just a heads up to people not getting season tickets but still want to go to games. Friday November 11th is Arkansas State and the next day is Indiana St for football and then sunday another mbb game with Minnesota Morris. Could be a great long weekend for Bison Athletics. Come on out Bison Nation. Horns Up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Oh goody our group picks on Monday.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."