Page 3 of 44 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Season Tickets

Default Re: Season Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    OK - let me change what I stated earlier. The per seat fee will apply to everyone IF that seating section has a per seat charge.

Oh so I cant get row 1 behind basket like at BSA now? but I can go in those sweet 1972 chairs up top?
    I just don't see how they can "force" you to pay TM fees if you refuse to be a TM member again (and yes for all of you rushing to your computers to bitch about me..... I was a TM member for 5 years, $1500/year 2006-2010.... now I give in other ways to NDSU)
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

There won't be old seats in the new arena
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I'm just hopefully if they are doing teammaker's fees that it doesn't bring ticket prices to more than they were last year. If I remember correctly the actual tickets for basketball in the BSA were around $120/seat. They jumped to the $178 due to a $4/game per ticket charge for the rental of the Scheels Arena. Even if there's a $25/seat team maker fee if they price the tickets reasonably at like $150/seat we could still be getting them for about the same price as they were at the Scheels Arena. Yes they want to make money but I feel like the priority is filling the arena so I'm hoping tickets stay roughly the same price they have been.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    There won't be old seats in the new arena

Mr burgundy lay down some cash from anchorman 2 to make this happen? Good to hear. Still not sure I want to sit in them with my long frame. The width of the risers is a limiting factor there.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfan08 View Post
    I'm just hopefully if they are doing teammaker's fees that it doesn't bring ticket prices to more than they were last year. If I remember correctly the actual tickets for basketball in the BSA were around $120/seat. They jumped to the $178 due to a $4/game per ticket charge for the rental of the Scheels Arena. Even if there's a $25/seat team maker fee if they price the tickets reasonably at like $150/seat we could still be getting them for about the same price as they were at the Scheels Arena. Yes they want to make money but I feel like the priority is filling the arena so I'm hoping tickets stay roughly the same price they have been.

I would expect some increase from BSA prices. Wouldn't be surprised by $150 w/ $25 teammaker fee essentially same as last year for a good chunk. Would think the premium seats they will try to get whatever they feel is reasonable on the teammaker fees.

That said I hope they come out with a good amount of information on what will be required where, so that when I get my call from josh I can have my choices ready to go. This is planned I hope otherwise they're going to have a lot of long phone calls!

Very good to hear they found the cash to replace the old seats.

So, Duke in the SHAC November 4?

tcbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BISON Thunder View Post
    So, Duke in the SHAC November 4?
    And it is April Fool's day today.

17 Times Football National Champions
    BISON PRIDE!

Quote Originally Posted by tcbison View Post
    But it said it on the internet!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tcbison View Post
    On today's Jeopardy episode, they showed different people giving answers and mixed in some Wheel of Fortune sound effects. It made more sense once I remembered it is April 1st.
    It's OK to not be OK.