Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Season Tickets

Default Re: Season Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    On the not making it to every game front, is there a robust ticket exchange mechanism for basketball? Seems like it would be more relevant there than football where there are only 6 home games a year and they're all on the weekend. I know there's the big national/international players in the after market but do those get used a lot or is there a more local solution that's used instead.
    First you need demand and it isn't there yet. Curious if new arena will spark it or if it will be looky loo's and then fall off.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    The interesting number will be how much the teammaker per seat fee will be. The scuttle I heard was they were pricing them quite aggressively. Will be interesting to see, how it all goes.

By looking at the number of empty seats every game over the last 2 years we are not a basketball school yet, and have a ways to go. We are getting there but nothing close to football and it will be interesting to see how much they try and squeeze out of people. They increased ticket prices about 40% when we moved to scheels.

Season tickets are for a lot of games and some people have a hard time making it to all or most of them. The New arena will drive demand to start but will the demand for tickets stay high especially if there is not a bad seat in the house and you can buy them day of.
    So, on the Teammaker front are those just going to be the prices for new money or are they going to be the prices for everyone?
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    So, on the Teammaker front are those just going to be the prices for new money or are they going to be the prices for everyone?
    I don't know but I would venture they are going to treat everyone equally. Maybe current season ticket holders first by priority points then new ticket holders by points. We will have to Waite and see

im excited to watch in a new home arena that wont be a chicken roaster one minute then the flash freezer the next
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Priority points are going to drive the order in which we can select our new seats. The Teammaker per seat fee will apply to everyone and will vary by location like the football seat fees.

533 In a row

If a person is already making a more than large enough Teammaker donation for football tickets, (balance of the donation) could cover the basketball tickets (assuming TM fee for bb is not outrageous)?
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    Priority points are going to drive the order in which we can select our new seats. The Teammaker per seat fee will apply to everyone and will vary by location like the football seat fees.

Apply to Everyone? I Don't want to be a teammaker until someone is gone... how you gonna charge me if I don't want to join? #CallingVogelLaw
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    I don't know but I would venture they are going to treat everyone equally. Maybe current season ticket holders first by priority points then new ticket holders by points. We will have to Waite and see
    Thats the way it was explained to me.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Apply to Everyone? I Don't want to be a teammaker until someone is gone... how you gonna charge me if I don't want to join? #CallingVogelLaw
    OK - let me change what I stated earlier. The per seat fee will apply to everyone IF that seating section has a per seat charge.

533 In a row

If your willing to really reach deep in your pocket I bet they would even let you sit in the decades old seats in the "new" arena. You know sometimes you have to pay for nostalgia.