Page 16 of 44 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: Season Tickets

Default Re: Season Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by Burnt_Secondary View Post
    Not having football season tickets, are these donations per seat? For example, a family of 4 would need to donate $600 (4*150) to sit in the free throw line seating area. Then purchase the tickets for $700 (4*175). Making the total $1300?

Is it just me or is that a little steep for NDSU basketball? I get football has been paying that for some time but I'm not sure about this.

I'm thinking they might have priced me out considering that there are only a handful of games a year with any atmosphere. (Now that might change in the new arena but we will have to see.)
    You can sit in the endzone for like $16 a game ($900 for 4 season tickets). Also, single game tickets will be available.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Route I'm going will be two season tickets whatever best seats from free throw to end zone are available to me when my turn comes... Pretty low on the totem pole. So depending on how many TM request above me there might not be much left other than baseline or endzone tickets. Think I'll buy single game tickets for rest of family if we go.

Sent from Win8 phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.

DePereBisonFan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Burnt_Secondary View Post
    Not having football season tickets, are these donations per seat? For example, a family of 4 would need to donate $600 (4*150) to sit in the free throw line seating area. Then purchase the tickets for $700 (4*175). Making the total $1300?

Is it just me or is that a little steep for NDSU basketball? I get football has been paying that for some time but I'm not sure about this.

I'm thinking they might have priced me out considering that there are only a handful of games a year with any atmosphere. (Now that might change in the new arena but we will have to see.)
    That may be a risk worth taking...
    "It's important in this life to dream big" - Brock Jensen during one of Kolpack and Izzo's pregame shows of the 2014 season.

"If you quit now, you quit for the rest of your life" - Chris Board 8/17/16 in the forum article.

Saw the schedule for the Summit games was released today. http://www.gobison.com/news/2016/7/1...asketball.aspx

Only one Wednesday home game this season, makes me happy. Last year's schedule sucked. Not sure if it will go back to mostly Wednesdays next year - looks like the road games during the week are on Wednesday.
    The white jerseys are the best. Don't even bother to argue.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Bridge Guy View Post
    Saw the schedule for the Summit games was released today. http://www.gobison.com/news/2016/7/1...asketball.aspx

Only one Wednesday home game this season, makes me happy. Last year's schedule sucked. Not sure if it will go back to mostly Wednesdays next year - looks like the road games during the week are on Wednesday.
    Yep. Wednesday nights don't work for me either. This season at least will be good for me as far as being able to attend.

stevdock is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I don't know if this has been discussed, but were the students involved in this process?? I would love to know what the students think of going from behind the bench in the BSA to off in the corner in the SHAC, especially for the amount of money that they donate. I guess this is the same thing as when football moved into the Fargodome, but it doesn't necessarily mean it's right.

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by stevdock View Post
    I don't know if this has been discussed, but were the students involved in this process?? I would love to know what the students think of going from behind the bench in the BSA to off in the corner in the SHAC, especially for the amount of money that they donate. I guess this is the same thing as when football moved into the Fargodome, but it doesn't necessarily mean it's right.
    I doubt they had a say but this shouldn't come to a surprise to anyone. They aren't going to hand out premier mid court seating to students when they can get the most money out of those seats, you look at the majority of D1 arenas and the student sections are behind the baskets on either one or both ends of the arena. The students pay fees but if you average that out over all of the sporting events they could attend for that it's certainly nowhere close to what people sitting in the center and free throw line sections will be paying.

I will be trying for first year season tickets this year for bb. I was completely turned off when the initial TM dues per seat came out but was in a much better mood when I seen the mailed out flyer. Anyone thinking that they will sell out season tickets due to the new building? I just started donating to TM in 2014 so I'm sure I would be pretty low if a lot of new season ticket requests come in this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Sapper6 View Post
    I will be trying for first year season tickets this year for bb. I was completely turned off when the initial TM dues per seat came out but was in a much better mood when I seen the mailed out flyer. Anyone thinking that they will sell out season tickets due to the new building? I just started donating to TM in 2014 so I'm sure I would be pretty low if a lot of new season ticket requests come in this year.
    I really think the mens BB will be a season ticket sell out. I am down on the TM PP was well but a previous season ticket holder. I am hoping for seats in the wedge area in the corner.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    I really think the mens BB will be a season ticket sell out. I am down on the TM PP was well but a previous season ticket holder. I am hoping for seats in the wedge area in the corner.
    Hoping it is a sell out! But still hoping I snag 2 seats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk