Page 13 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Season Tickets

Default Re: Season Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    E-mail works. Obviously if you can post on Bisonville during lunch time, you could also send an e-mail.
    Yup, whomever I've ever emailed at NDSU which is pretty rare for me even. Almost always responded within a few hours. Less than 12 hours for sure.

So when you get home and can get into gobison you can email who you think can answer your question. I don't know if they have it nailed down exactly on what donation requirements will be yet from the way they worded the email.

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    E-mail works. Obviously if you can post on Bisonville during lunch time, you could also send an e-mail.
    Well 3 yrs ago they blocked Bisonville and then the system changed and they forgot to block it. Eventually they will catch on and block it again. but
    company email is NOT for that purpose It is monitored closer. And I could use the phone but want to be able to make sure its accurate before I send it.

Quote Originally Posted by imabison View Post
    Well 3 yrs ago they blocked Bisonville and then the system changed and they forgot to block it. Eventually they will catch on and block it again. but
    company email is NOT for that purpose It is monitored closer. And I could use the phone but want to be able to make sure its accurate before I send it.

Or you could just give them a call.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

You can't log into gmail or whatever webmail you have? What control freak company do you work for?!
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    You can't log into gmail or whatever webmail you have? What control freak company do you work for?!
    Lets just say everyone pays the price for a few people not following rules.

Make friends with IT.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

What about using your phone and LTE?
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

Quote Originally Posted by aces1180 View Post
    What about using your phone and LTE?
    He stated he likes to check over the email for errors and such, using a phone is a bit tough to do that. I get where he's coming from. I don't have blockage at work but I can't exactly just pull up internet as we have an open office so supervisors everyone can see what I'm on. Could use phone but it turns me into a crappy writer!

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    For what it's worth, I work somewhere that blocks access to all web mail providers, so it is a thing. And no, there is no making friends with IT.

Quote Originally Posted by PattyBison View Post
    For what it's worth, I work somewhere that blocks access to all web mail providers, so it is a thing. And no, there is no making friends with IT.
    Same here. Bisonville good, webmail bad. Weird.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]