Page 12 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Season Tickets

Default Re: Season Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    And that's the problem if it's true that some on here have said, that at one point they were told they would have their seats for life and never be priced out of their seats (for football season tickets). Don't make promises you can't keep.
    Not sure it was said that they would not be priced out of them but able to keep them as long as they could pay the rent on them. Means the same thing but only says it nicer.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by grizlandbisonfan View Post
    I hope that the ticket office/TM quickly releases some answers to clear up the ambiguity and conjecture. The last thing our basketball program needs is for there to be unnecessary animosity between season ticket holders and the program. I am a TM without football season tickets so I have some flexibility on how I designate my $$, but if the donation levels are accurate from the form we've been shown, then I am likely priced out of my 4 existing season tickets.

I hope they figure it out quickly, because I'd much rather be focusing on the job that Coach Richman has done, the exciting core of players we have returning, and the athleticism that will be joining the squad for the upcoming season.
    They said the prices would be significantly lower than that draft that is posted here.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    They said the prices would be significantly lower than that draft that is posted here.
    If that means those prices cut in half or lower, I'm good with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Not sure it was said that they would not be priced out of them but able to keep them as long as they could pay the rent on them. Means the same thing but only says it nicer.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    This,
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

I was actually quite surprised at how much SDSU charges for their basketball tickets. The jackrabbit club donation isn't that outrageous but the price of tickets is a chunk. I am surprised they have it that way as it would make more sense to have the donation be higher so their fans could get the tax deduction.

http://www.backthejacks.com/ViewArti...B_OEM_ID=15030

This question has been brought up in this discussion: If your Teammaker donation you pay this month exceeds your football seating obligation, can you use the excess for basketball seating obligations later this year.

I asked Josh this question last night, and his response was "yes".

533 In a row

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    This question has been brought up in this discussion: If your Teammaker donation you pay this month exceeds your football seating obligation, can you use the excess for basketball seating obligations later this year.

I asked Josh this question last night, and his response was "yes".
    That is helpful info but did he say when the actually renewal info will be on gobison.com. Maybe its there but wasn't the last time I checked and its blocked from work.

Quote Originally Posted by imabison View Post
    That is helpful info but did he say when the actually renewal info will be on gobison.com. Maybe its there but wasn't the last time I checked and its blocked from work.
    Matt Larsen responded to my email about the outrageous TM donation that started this ball rolling on bball side, that the bball season ticket info, costs donations and process info, would be out (assuming he meant mail AND on gobison.com, but at least mailed for sure) in a month or two which is pretty general and TM donations are significantly lower. They will have to go through a seating process too so it will take time. As this will be a more permanent "solution" so people are going to be a bit pickier about locations I'm guessing than they were with scheels arena.

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    Matt Larsen responded to my email about the outrageous TM donation that started this ball rolling on bball side, that the bball season ticket info, costs donations and process info, would be out (assuming he meant mail AND on gobison.com, but at least mailed for sure) in a month or two which is pretty general and TM donations are significantly lower. They will have to go through a seating process too so it will take time. As this will be a more permanent "solution" so people are going to be a bit pickier about locations I'm guessing than they were with scheels arena.
    Unfortunately that means after the football donation is due. I guess I will have to try to contact them, their hours do not allow for me to contact during my working hours.

Quote Originally Posted by imabison View Post
    Unfortunately that means after the football donation is due. I guess I will have to try to contact them, their hours do not allow for me to contact during my working hours.
    E-mail works. Obviously if you can post on Bisonville during lunch time, you could also send an e-mail.

533 In a row