Page 21 of 44 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: Season Tickets

Default Re: Season Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by CVOLK View Post
    So I pick Thurs 9/29 @ 1140. Not sure where that lands me in the arena. Would have been nice to have a ranking included with the selection letter. Anyone have an idea of how many are picking per day?
    Your ranking is the four digit number following "MBB" on your letter. Sixty per day is what I figured out.

533 In a row

GOB1SON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CVOLK View Post
    So I pick Thurs 9/29 @ 1140. Not sure where that lands me in the arena. Would have been nice to have a ranking included with the selection letter. Anyone have an idea of how many are picking per day?
    Are they running 8 hour days? 9? If you assume 9 (not taking a break over lunch) then that would be 54 accounts per day (6 accounts per hour).

It's skewed, but we pick at 11:30 Tuesday and were told 180 tickets will be out before us. I figure we pick 21, so that is an average of 9 tickets per account before us, which I am sure is very high (we have 10 tickets) against the overall average.

----

Correction per Road's post, didn't realize the ranking was on our letter, we actually pick 22nd.
    The things that will destroy America are prosperity-at-any-price, peace-at-any-price, safety-first instead of duty-first, the love of soft-living, and the get-rich-quick theory of life...

Quote Originally Posted by GOB1SON View Post
    Are they running 8 hour days? 9? If you assume 9 (not taking a break over lunch) then that would be 54 accounts per day (6 accounts per hour).

It's skewed, but we pick at 11:30 Tuesday and were told 180 tickets will be out before us. I figure we pick 21, so that is an average of 9 tickets per account before us, which I am sure is very high (we have 10 tickets) against the overall average.

----

Correction per Road's post, didn't realize the ranking was on our letter, we actually pick 22nd.
    My number is 500 and if there are high running average, I might be selling mini doughnuts every other game just to get in the door. I guess I know my lot in life with the 500 number. Other thing I have going for me is there are people with higher numbers.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Herd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I hope they remove the old railing on the upper section and put in some glass or something that looks modern. Old railing needs to come out before the green seats go in.

I just want to sit in the new padded chairs. Picking 442. Hope I make it.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by GOB1SON View Post

About 8 rows up midcourt
    Still not a fan of the sideline seating not extending out further at least to the pillars...anywho, how is the leg room when sitting in the new seats? The old orange chairs were terrible for leg room if I remember correctly, which will be interesting with the new seats.

I heard them say that the seats were not pulled out all of the way. So you couldn't really judge the legroom.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Almeida View Post
    Still not a fan of the sideline seating not extending out further at least to the pillars...anywho, how is the leg room when sitting in the new seats? The old orange chairs were terrible for leg room if I remember correctly, which will be interesting with the new seats.
    Leg room definitely leaves something to be desired. I also heard that the whole seating structures (which apparently fold in) weren't pulled all the way out so maybe it'll get a little better but I'm 6'2" and if the person in front of me leans back their shoulders will meet my knees.

Seats are nice and comfortable otherwise though.

RedRiver is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Leg room definitely leaves something to be desired. I also heard that the whole seating structures (which apparently fold in) weren't pulled all the way out so maybe it'll get a little better but I'm 6'2" and if the person in front of me leans back their shoulders will meet my knees.

Seats are nice and comfortable otherwise though.
    There is more leg room than what was there last night once the seating structure is pulled out and locked in. AD staff confirmed this as a lot of people were complaining or questioning this.

Quote Originally Posted by RedRiver View Post
    There is more leg room than what was there last night once the seating structure is pulled out and locked in. AD staff confirmed this as a lot of people were complaining or questioning this.
    That's very good to hear. It could've been communicated a little better like having it listed in those handouts they gave us but maybe it wasn't something they were expecting to have to account for until the last minute.