Page 43 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3341424344 LastLast

Thread: Season Tickets

Default Re: Season Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    I am going to be interested to see the season ticket numbers. I am hearing from quite a few people complain about price once the teammaker portion is added in. The value is there for football but starting to wonder if they overvalued the basketball ones. It will be interesting to see what happens over the next few years when the bright shiny newness wears off the SHAC especially if the team struggles.
    unless the quality of OOC improves greatly, there will be plenty of open seats, going out in the first round of the Summit isnt going to help either. Yes I know its not that easy
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

I am going to be interested to see the season ticket numbers. I am hearing from quite a few people complain about price once the teammaker portion is added in. The value is there for football but starting to wonder if they overvalued the basketball ones. It will be interesting to see what happens over the next few years when the bright shiny newness wears off the SHAC especially if the team struggles.
    That was in there last year as well. They do need to up the OOC schedule. Going deeper into the Summit tourney would help as well.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

I renewed mine yesterday but I too am interested to see how the numbers pan out over the next few years. I don't have football season tix to take up any of my team makers money and would donate to team makers even if I didn't have the bball season tix so the team makers fee doesn't bother me.

BisonHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I may have said this before but, for the $1,100 we pay for 4 tickets they could throw in some women's bball tickets
    Help put some more bodies in the seats and more exposure to the team.
    you mess with the ^Bison^ you get the horns

HerdBoy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Renewed my season tickets. Looking forward to the new season.

Just received my packet today. Almost the same seat as previous, but its back in my name now. Lets Go Bison.

HerdBoy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by imabison View Post
    Just received my packet today. Almost the same seat as previous, but its back in my name now. Lets Go Bison.
    I received mine in the mail today too. Looking forward to getting back into the SHAC.

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Guess I should check my mail! I was able to move down about 6 rows this year in the corner seats, still couldn't upgrade to sideline to keep 4 in a row so there was a drop off in season tickets from last year but not a huge one so far based on that.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfan08 View Post
    Guess I should check my mail! I was able to move down about 6 rows this year in the corner seats, still couldn't upgrade to sideline to keep 4 in a row so there was a drop off in season tickets from last year but not a huge one so far based on that.
    What corner are you in?
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

I wonder why we can't get a couple sets of cool ticket strips like football? 15 home games means one strip of eight and another of seven.

In addition to using photos of current players, they could surely go back in the archives and add some legends as well.
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.