View Poll Results: Which home games are you most excited about?

Voters
239. You may not vote on this poll
  • Charleston Southern

94 39.33%
  • Eastern Washington

97 40.59%
  • Illinois State

45 18.83%
  • South Dakota State

35 14.64%
  • Yougnstown State

28 11.72%
  • Indiana State

6 2.51%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Most Anticipated Home Game

Default Re: Most Anticipated Home Game

Right now, I'm sorta anticipating the Spring Game. Where the hell is the GDT????

I thought there was someone out there who officially put the whole thing together... you know - articles, history, other sorts of stuff. How the hell is anyone going to know anything during tomorrow's kickoff??? Looks like somebody dropped the ball pretty badly here...
    Gay-Communist-Bully-TAB

Quote Originally Posted by UTH View Post
    Right now, I'm sorta anticipating the Spring Game. Where the hell is the GDT????

I thought there was someone out there who officially put the whole thing together... you know - articles, history, other sorts of stuff. How the hell is anyone going to know anything during tomorrow's kickoff??? Looks like somebody dropped the ball pretty badly here...
    Damn teammakers!
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Who are the 6 that picked Indiana State?

Raise your hand!

Quote Originally Posted by BisoninNWMN View Post
    Who are the 6 that picked Indiana State?

Raise your hand!
    I'm one. I picked all six games. Yesterday helped, but i really need a football fix.
    Rock

"In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria." --- Benjamin Franklin

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 13>1 View Post
    I agree that they'll take a step back, but how big it'll be we'll have to wait and see. I seem to remember them getting some pretty decent recruiting classes as of late, and I'm sure they've developed a little swagger and confidence within their program with the recent success they've had, and should come in with plenty of confidence. The Valley games always seem to be physical battles and this one is circled on my calendar as a heavyweight tilt. I may be wrong, wouldn't be the first time and it certainly won't be the last, but I anticipate a close game. Looking forward to seeing Alex Kocour up close and personal as I remember the Bison recruiting him pretty hard a couple of years ago and he chose ISU. I know he was either starting or getting plenty of playing time as a RFr so I'll be curious to see what kind of a player he is in their system and on the field.
    Turns out I was wrong on this one, oh well. Fast forward to this week and the Jacks might be the most anticipated home game now. Big game, Go Bison!
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1