Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ishola Transferring

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Ishola Transferring

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    I am all for it. If a kid wants to leave....for whatever reason, best of luck. We are recruiting at a very high level right now.
    I agree, he was a walk-on, put in a couple years, likely realized he wasn't going to earn a scholarship and decided for himself he'd like to go somewhere where he can play quality minutes and likely get some if not all of his school paid for. He was a great role player and a great Bison, I wish him the best. With Deng Geu likely playing a high amount of minutes next season and Eliason poised to get a few of those minutes Kading played and 1 if not 2 of our freshman coming in next year likely contributing right away at a higher level than Ishola can it's pretty easy to see the writing on the wall that he'd be back at the end of the bench and if that's not what he wants then he had to make a choice and I support his decision.

The two incoming freshman (Kansas and Florida) kids were recruited to play. Deng is going to play a lot. This team graduated two kids and have kids waiting for minutes. This happens at every school. Minutes are tight and they are earned in practice and the off season. I am pretty excited about this Freshman class.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    The two incoming freshman (Kansas and Florida) kids were recruited to play. Deng is going to play a lot. This team graduated two kids and have kids waiting for minutes. This happens at every school. Minutes are tight and they are earned in practice and the off season. I am pretty excited about this Freshman class.
    Another kid to not sleep on is the Coatta kid from Minnesota. He may have to red-shirt but the kid can flat out play/shoot. The last year he has been killing it and he will really help space the floor for NDSU.

Did anybody hear how Wesenberg did during his redshirt year this year? Has coach talked about him on any of the radio interviews. I don't usually get to hear any of them. Did he progress or is he starting to get buried on the chart.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    Did anybody hear how Wesenberg did during his redshirt year this year? Has coach talked about him on any of the radio interviews. I don't usually get to hear any of them. Did he progress or is he starting to get buried on the chart.
    Wesenberg and Elias are complete unknowns right now. Nobody is talking about them via media, around the fans, or in this message boards. I don't think anyone has a clue how they are progressing. We are hearing alot about Geu because he is doing so well. Because we aren't eharing anything about them makes me wonder.

Seth Coatta should play right away if i was in charge!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Herd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by silkamilkamonico View Post
    Wesenberg and Elias are complete unknowns right now. Nobody is talking about them via media, around the fans, or in this message boards. I don't think anyone has a clue how they are progressing. We are hearing alot about Geu because he is doing so well. Because we aren't eharing anything about them makes me wonder.
    Both Wesen and Elias just blew through a year of eligibility without hardly breaking a sweat with their minutes. our bigs next year are Miller, Elias, and Wesen. Call me concerned. Our top 2 will be Dex and Geu, but we need something from those other guys.

Herd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by silkamilkamonico View Post
    Unknowns? Hardly. Somewhere between concerns and misses.

Quote Originally Posted by Herd View Post
    Both Wesen and Elias just blew through a year of eligibility without hardly breaking a sweat with their minutes. our bigs next year are Miller, Elias, and Wesen. Call me concerned. Our top 2 will be Dex and Geu, but we need something from those other guys.
    Wesenberg redshirted

Quote Originally Posted by Herd View Post
    Deng is not a big man... He is not a back to the basket guy.... Wesenburg redshirted and Ellison played early and then got injured.... Do you follow... Did you see him in a sling mud season? He redshirted last year what could be done?