Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: CBI or CIT?

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: CBI or CIT?

As much as I would like to see this team play another game this season I think the coaches made the right call. I doubt we would've played a home game at all and with all the injuries down the stretch I think it was best to let this season end, get healthy and get going on the development for next season. I for one am a big fan of these tournament opportunities as mentioned earlier about it being a chance to get better. Dave talks about it all the time that they want to get better every day, what better way to do so than with some extra practices and a game against an unfamiliar opponent. This year it didn't work out and next year hopefully we are dancing and don't have to worry about it but I'm always for any post season opportunity you can get you take.

Default Re: CBI or CIT?

I hate those pay to play tournaments. You get better by playing better teams in the NIT or the Dance. The time is much better spent recruiting and the kids staying on track in the classroom. Thirty games plus the conference tournament are plenty to reveal what the future recruiting needs should be.