Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: CBI or CIT?

Default Re: CBI or CIT?

This is a dumb argument. If invited we will play. You get to play another game. Win, and you play another. Along with all the extra practices you get. No brainer, we will be playing more ball.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

CIT pays for travel...There is a 40k fee to host and the host team keeps all the revenue from the game. The CBI also pays travel costs....but their hosting fees are more aggressive.

There is also a postseason tournament solely on a neutral court in Vegas this year. The Vegas 16...that would probably be the best deal playing on a neutral court.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

MinotBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by AKBison View Post
    Both are pay to play and one thing we know well is that game. The question is could we sell out Scheels in order to break even?
    If we have to sell out Scheels to break even, forget it. Ain't gonna happen.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    CIT pays for travel...There is a 40k fee to host and the host team keeps all the revenue from the game. The CBI also pays travel costs....but their hosting fees are more aggressive.

There is also a postseason tournament solely on a neutral court in Vegas this year. The Vegas 16...that would probably be the best deal playing on a neutral court.
    Hmmm....vegas, neutral court...Vegas

I like vegas, any way to make sure this happens??

Vegas or bust

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

We have a young team and more games and practice they can have together will be great.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

MN_BISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by AKBison View Post
    Can't believe people don't want another game or three. Ask Brown and Kading if they want a chance to play on, you bet their ass they want one more game. What about the extra practice time? How many times have we heard that the extra practices gained by making it to Frisco in football has paid massive dividends in underclassman player development?
    Absolutely. I'm I'm sure Paul Miller doesn't want to end the season on that kind of note either.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

On the post game they said it for sure would be a road game and about a 50-50 chance they accept a bid where it would cost the department money.

TURN THIS DOWN. BIG DANCE or BUST
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by BisonVifte View Post
    On the post game they said it for sure would be a road game and about a 50-50 chance they accept a bid where it would cost the department money.
    would be nice to send B own and Kaeding away with 1 more home game, if it was marketed right I think it would sell good.

I'm good either way
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant