Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28363738

Thread: GDT: Summit League Championship vs SDSU

Default Re: GDT: Summit League Championship vs SDSU

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    I don't think it was our defense that cost us the game. It was scoring, or the lack there of, we didn't attack enough in the second half.
    Yes I know, just stating few things that changed momentum and that came from the defensive end.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
    "We All From Africa"

Only lost 2 games all year when holding the opponent under 70. That was one of them.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

thebigund is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I feel like I'm repeating myself but AJ needs to be more aggressive on the offensive side. All that weaving late in the game when we were down like 8 and he could've just pulled up and shot a 3, he had plenty of looks but it's like he has zero confidence...a shot like that could shift the momentum. I still feel like he is or could be the leader of the team but he needs to be scoring more or at least attempting more shots.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Almeida View Post
    I feel like I'm repeating myself but AJ needs to be more aggressive on the offensive side. All that weaving late in the game when we were down like 8 and he could've just pulled up and shot a 3, he had plenty of looks but it's like he has zero confidence...a shot like that could shift the momentum. I still feel like he is or could be the leader of the team but he needs to be scoring more or at least attempting more shots.
    AJ is more of an attacker then outside shooter

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
    "We All From Africa"