Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: GDT: Summit League Championship vs SDSU

GRAFTONBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: GDT: Summit League Championship vs SDSU

Quote Originally Posted by Kujava23 View Post
    Need dribble penetration to help setup outside shooters with easy looks and try to get to FT line; Carlin did a great job of that and Khy improved at it

Want to see the BISON in ATTACK MODE
    So much this ++++++++

One thing that worries me is players like Carlin have a brilliant game but turn around and have a dud the next game. Young players like khy too.

Sag on Marshall to double Daum. Ugly the fuck out of this game.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    That's a very cryptic quote by Richman. Judging by how animated he was cheering on his teammates last night, if the coaches just need to see that he has the right attitude, it seems like an easy decision. I think there has to be more to the story than a sour attitude.
    Not addressing this particular issue, but to those of you who have played...
    Are team expectations different than rules?
    And what would be some examples of this?
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

https://twitter.com/leefitting/statu...92189261111296

Lee Fitting ‏@leefitting 1h1 hour ago
    How bout them Bizon? 1 win away from the dance. Punch that ticket! @NDSUathletics @NDSUmbb
    BTW, no Lee Fitting tweets about the bunnies.

...and there won't be anymore wabbits awound... no more Woger Wabbit, no more Peter Wabbit, and no more South Dakota State Bunny Wabbits!

tcbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Coach Richman says he expected Paul Miller to play tonight per Dom Izzo tweet.

17 Times Football National Champions
    BISON PRIDE!

With KB fouling out early and Miller sitting last night, we will have a few more players with fresh legs. Will make a difference with games 3 nights in a row. Both teams have to be physically and mentally tired.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

I'm just going to say it now. Kory Brown WILL take this game over. I'm talking 20 pts, 12 reb, 2 steals and 2 blocks. Every game seems to be someone new and this is Kory's last guaranteed game. He's not afraid to dribble penetrate or play post. You can all thank me later.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Feeling pretty good about this game. Pretty much gravy to be there as a low seed. Can't hurt to play on national television for a conference title and a trip to the dance.
    College of Business Alumnus

One of these times the athletic gods are going to throw the bunnies a bone. Hopefully it is not tonight. It has to be getting old losing to us when it matters.

Control Daum down low hopefully by making him hurry his shots to try and get them up before the double team comes. Work our asses off on D and play aggressive on O, we can't settle for a hurried 3 to beat the shot clock and hopefully we punch our ticket.