Page 1 of 38 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: GDT: Summit League Championship vs SDSU

Default GDT: Summit League Championship vs SDSU

#5 NDSU vs #2 SDSU
    Tuesday, March 8th
    Tip-Off: 8pm
    ESPN 2
    790 KFGO

Time to go rabbit hunting! Season series was split with both home teams winning. Time for the rubber match and the winner goes dancing. Would love nothing more then a repeat of last year in front of 10k bunny fans. Get to Sioux Falls, call NDSU, they will get you tickets!!! Daum will be handful but this Bison team is due for its best game and I cant wait for that game to be tomorrow night!

GO BISON!!!!

HerdBoy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: GDT: Summit League Championship vs SDSU

http://www.inforum.com/sports/398156...rip-title-game

"I thought about that game a lot last year, all off season, all summer, all pre-season," SDSU guard Jake Bittle said. "We're ready for that game. We're ready." Wow, talk about the Bison being in someone's head. They'll need a crane.

If Paul Miller plays and Khy continues with his new found offensive aggressiveness this is a drastically different team than the one SDSU beat two weeks ago that was missing both those guys. And for the love of Woodside don't let Dylan Miller anywhere near Daum.

Keep the bunnies off the free throw line and off the offensive boards and I think they'll really struggle to score with as poorly as their guards are shooting it.

Also, AJ is overdue to break out. Hopefully tonight is the night.

NDSUBowler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I wonder how minutes wil break down tonight with Paul returning after Carlin's offensive lutput last night. The team needs someone willing to be the scorer and Carlin took control of that yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    If Paul Miller plays and Khy continues with his new found offensive aggressiveness this is a drastically different team than the one SDSU beat two weeks ago that was missing both those guys. And for the love of Woodside don't let Dylan Miller anywhere near Daum.

Keep the bunnies off the free throw line and off the offensive boards and I think they'll really struggle to score with as poorly as their guards are shooting it.

Also, AJ is overdue to break out. Hopefully tonight is the night.
    Sorry coach, by Dylan Miller needs to sit. Start Kading even if he is the wounded warrior project. He is so much better.......

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUBowler View Post
    I wonder how minutes wil break down tonight with Paul returning after Carlin's offensive lutput last night. The team needs someone willing to be the scorer and Carlin took control of that yesterday.
    It's not a foregone conclusion that Paul Miller will be out there tonight. Details are in the article HerdBoy linked in the 2nd post but it sounds like if he adjusts his attitude to "what the team expectations are" he'll be back out there. Kinda a weird deal to happen this time of year.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    It's not a foregone conclusion that Paul Miller will be out there tonight. Details are in the article HerdBoy linked in the 2nd post but it sounds like if he adjusts his attitude to "what the team expectations are" he'll be back out there. Kinda a weird deal to happen this time of year.
    That's a very cryptic quote by Richman. Judging by how animated he was cheering on his teammates last night, if the coaches just need to see that he has the right attitude, it seems like an easy decision. I think there has to be more to the story than a sour attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    That's a very cryptic quote by Richman. Judging by how animated he was cheering on his teammates last night, if the coaches just need to see that he has the right attitude, it seems like an easy decision. I think there has to be more to the story than a sour attitude.
    My buddy and I at the game, when they were way down, kept saying "Coach, we are sure he has learned his lesson....."

Time to Kill the Rabbits tonight..... Elmer Fudd has the gun loaded and looking for rabbits.....
    Finish this mission off tonight with another big Summit Tourney Bison Magic Game.....
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Kujava23 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Need dribble penetration to help setup outside shooters with easy looks and try to get to FT line; Carlin did a great job of that and Khy improved at it

Want to see the BISON in ATTACK MODE