Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: GDT: Summit League Semifinals: vs IPFW

Default Re: GDT: Summit League Semifinals: vs IPFW

Line sounds about right, but I still think we win this one. Thank God for ESPN3, next year I'm coming up for this. Can't wait for the game tonight. KB, Dex and Carlin need to keep the defense up. We need it if we're to win tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Ft Wayne favored -2.5

As simple as it sounds it's really going to come down to how Ipfw performs on offense.
    agreed. Dont like NDSU's chances if IPFW outscores the Bison.

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    agreed. Dont like NDSU's chances if IPFW outscores the Bison.

Is anyone not playing for ndsu 2nite? We need to make shots!!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Kujava23 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    That shot was horrible. If he does a basic post power step to the rim, he had a layup.
    You didn't like the 180 spin in the air and throw the ball towards the hoop follow up with allowing blow by on defense and just reach out and grab the guy???

LOL reminded me of junior high basketball

Last time IPFW came to Fargo, their stud scorer came off scoring 198 points in one game (new record) against USD's pathetic attempt at Defense. I was very worried about what he would do. Paul Miller was out. We put on a defensive clinic. I think Klieman had the scout on that one. He scored 9 points and worked for EVERYTHING. Today is about contesting EVERYTHING. Playing for your brothers and competing because it could be the last time two absolutely terrific young men put on a Bison jersey. We all see how hard Brown plays, and the fact that Kading is even out there is a testament to the character of both him and the team. We are coming together. TIme to put 40 minutes together and play the Jacks who will beat Denver by 16. Jack fans can act tough...and they have a significantly better team, they will be favored, they will have 95% of the fans, but they want nothing to do with NDSU and Dave Richman. Someone get Nagy an extra pair of pants.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Time to fire this place up!!!! Good Luck boys, and lets get that W!

Here's a little throwback to our championship win over IPFW!!! Fires me up just listing to the late great Scotty Miller highlights. I am sure Scotty will be sending down some MyOhMy's tonight!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    Last time IPFW came to Fargo, their stud scorer came off scoring 198 points in one game (new record) against USD's pathetic attempt at Defense. I was very worried about what he would do. Paul Miller was out. We put on a defensive clinic. I think Klieman had the scout on that one. He scored 9 points and worked for EVERYTHING. Today is about contesting EVERYTHING. Playing for your brothers and competing because it could be the last time two absolutely terrific young men put on a Bison jersey. We all see how hard Brown plays, and the fact that Kading is even out there is a testament to the character of both him and the team. We are coming together. TIme to put 40 minutes together and play the Jacks who will beat Denver by 16. Jack fans can act tough...and they have a significantly better team, they will be favored, they will have 95% of the fans, but they want nothing to do with NDSU and Dave Richman. Someone get Nagy an extra pair of pants.
    Contest shots and defensive rebounding. We arent the Yotes defense.

DIBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

The Bison game is on DirecTV again tonight, ESPN Game Watch channel 788.

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Contest shots and defensive rebounding. We arent the Yotes defense.
    True but you were a rim out away from getting swept by the Yotes. Should be a good game, but I have to take the Dons here. They have a better shot of knocking off the Jackoffs.