Page 1 of 31 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: GDT: Summit League Semifinals: vs IPFW

Default GDT: Summit League Semifinals: vs IPFW

#5 NDSU vs #1 IPFW
    Monday, March 7th
    Tip-Off: 6pm
    ESPN 3/ Midco Sports
    790 KFGO

Next up is the #1 seed IPFW. The teams split the season series with both home teams winning. The bison did an incredible job on Player of the year Max Landis in Fargo, limiting him to only 9 points, look for the Bison to have Khy chase him all night. Big thing with IPFW is to defend the 3, just about all of them can shoot it and if they get it rolling it can get away quick.

Hopefully the Bison got their tight and poor shooting game out of the way last night, going to need more offense to beat this IPFW team.

I love our chances tonight, tickets still available. Drive down and take in the game!

Go Bison!
    Last edited by HoopsBison; 03-07-2016 at 02:26 PM.

Default Re: GDT: Summit League Semifinals: vs IPFW

The Team needs a complete game tonight. No long periods of not scoring. Rebound like your life depends on it. Defend like they are trying to take your last dollar away. Bison March Madness Magic continues.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

werner needs the start, we cant come out slow, need to jump on them early and play oppressive D

I think we win
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Dex will not start and shouldn't. We need D. Miller to eat up some solid minutes against their starters and let Dex come in against bench players. Dex expels so much energy when he's on the floor, he can't play starter minutes. Plus with his skill set, he can really dominate back ups. Free throws and finishing at the rim will help the boys a lot tonight. Dex played out of his mind last night and I was very impressed/surprised with his free throw shooting. Hopefully Khy can get back to playing at the level he was and AJ and PSmoove can get hot from outside early. Hope the team leaves it all out there and has fun. Wish I could make the trip. Next year, I'm making it a point to go.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

I'm fine with Dex off the bench also but I'd rather see Kading start over Dylan Miller. Miller just seems like he's hit the freshman wall. He'll need to play some obviously because neither Dex or Kading are going to play 30+ minutes but he just seems like he's sleepwalking out there right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    I'm fine with Dex off the bench also but I'd rather see Kading start over Dylan Miller. Miller just seems like he's hit the freshman wall. He'll need to play some obviously because neither Dex or Kading are going to play 30+ minutes but he just seems like he's sleepwalking out there right now.
    It was interesting that Miller only played the first two minutes to open the game. Clearly, Richmond is pushing Dex as far as he can go.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    It was interesting that Miller only played the first two minutes to open the game. Clearly, Richmond is pushing Dex as far as he can go.
    Dave pulled Miller because of his absolute horror of a shot and quick foul inside. Miller played like a freshman caught in headlights. Hoping for some quality minutes out of him tonight. Dex will need the extra rest. I'd really like to see Kaeding more. Thought he did a great job last night.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    Dave pulled Miller because of his absolute horror of a shot and quick foul inside. Miller played like a freshman caught in headlights. Hoping for some quality minutes out of him tonight. Dex will need the extra rest. I'd really like to see Kaeding more. Thought he did a great job last night.
    That shot was horrible. If he does a basic post power step to the rim, he had a layup.

Ft Wayne favored -2.5

As simple as it sounds it's really going to come down to how Ipfw performs on offense.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    That shot was horrible. If he does a basic post power step to the rim, he had a monster jam.
    FIFY....