Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031

Thread: GDT: Summit League Semifinals: vs IPFW

Default Re: GDT: Summit League Semifinals: vs IPFW

Quote Originally Posted by GRAFTONBISON View Post
    The weave is not the problem. The problem is we get into stretches where nobody even looks to attack out of it till 5 seconds on the shot clock and that is when we go 5 minutes with 2 points.

If they at least looked to attack out of it more you would see more halves like the 2nd half last night and the 2nd half against Montana earlier this year. They were both things of beauty.

With that said, go get em tonight!!
    it's not as effective this year cuz we dont have the consistent drivers/finishers and also shooters. But you try to get mismatches and open looks out of it and can also get you into a set

I cannot believe they came back and won last night. I would have bet $10,000 against them when they were behind by 18 or whatever. Kudos for the sustained effort.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post
    I cannot believe they came back and won last night. I would have bet $10,000 against them when they were behind by 18 or whatever. Kudos for the sustained effort.
    I was actually getting a little excited thinking about how much money I was going to make of rabbit fans on my seats......