Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: GDT: Summit League Quarterfinals: vs IUPUI

Default Re: GDT: Summit League Quarterfinals: vs IUPUI

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    Midco guy currently dogging NDSU for not bringing more fans...

Apparently NDSU got wind of it. Received an email after the game tonight asking bison fans to come to Sioux falls, gave a link to the tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Yeah, I feel guilty but got work to do.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    HandoEX, SDBison , Chapo, Unbison and I held up our end. Gotta have more fans tomorrow night !!!!! It's the early game (6:00) ; 3 hours from Fargo.

Quote Originally Posted by DjKyRo View Post
    Tell you what, not a bad way to win by 15. If it's not obvious to this coaching staff, Dex needs to start being a 35-minutes-a-game guy. Just way too much of a spark plug (obligatory white-guy term) and at times he's our best means of producing offense. Clean up that first half and this game is out of hand in favor of the good guys.
    Not sure hes 35+ minutes guy. He started wearing down 2nd half of last year due to playing a lot. Plus I think he has/had knee issues.

Pissed I missed the game, I just had to fly into MSP today and wouldn't get midco or espn3

Embarassing attendance for NDSU fans tonite......maybe 20 students outside of the small band. Maybe 200 NDSU adult fans including parents of the players and coaches family. Really? NDSU can bring 20,000 to frisco but only 200 to sioux falls. Really shameful........and I blame NDSU admin, studenta, alumni and fans. Piss poor!

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Embarassing attendance for NDSU fans tonite......maybe 20 students outside of the small band. Maybe 200 NDSU adult fans including parents of the players and coaches family. Really? NDSU can bring 20,000 to frisco but only 200 to sioux falls. Really shameful........and I blame NDSU admin, studenta, alumni and fans. Piss poor!
    If you're game to take my quantum mechanics exam Tuesday at 8am, let me know and ill be in sioux falls first thing tomorrow morning. Unfortunate reality is that a sunday night game the weekend before midterms isn't going to get great attendance, even if its only a three hour drive.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
    Official Bisonville Sponsor of:
    DJKyRo-brand® self-deprecating humor; Bird law; Pureyor of spicy foods; Epic UN_ predictions
    DJKyRo's all-time GDT record: 10-8
    Don't follow me on Twitter @kroth37!

Quote Originally Posted by DjKyRo View Post
    If you're game to take my quantum mechanics exam Tuesday at 8am, let me know and ill be in sioux falls first thing tomorrow morning. Unfortunate reality is that a sunday night game the weekend before midterms isn't going to get great attendance, even if its only a three hour drive.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
    We could all make up excuses .... Let's be dead honest.... This is a football school. But 200 fans cmon wanna be FBS people
    ???? !where the fuck are you???

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    We could all make up excuses .... Let's be dead honest.... This is a football school. But 200 fans cmon wanna be FBS people
    ???? !where the fuck are you???
    Roadwarrior....Hanodx and myself were cheering in row 5 baby!!!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    HandoEX, SDBison , Chapo, Unbison and I held up our end. Gotta have more fans tomorrow night !!!!! It's the early game (6:00) ; 3 hours from Fargo.
    And TSCF made the 3 hour drive as well. (wait a minute, that is football....)

One thing that was missing last night was more Corey Brown. Guy is so unselfish; they will need him to score more to win. When he gets the ball low, so tough for other teams if big Dex is in the game, too.

BTW, watching Brown play defense is a thing of beauty. Just so darn sound.