Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast

Thread: Summit League Men's Tournament

Default Re: Summit League Men's Tournament

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

If any bunny fan proud of that shit show.............lol

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    If any bunny fan proud of that shit show.............lol
    Hey they managed to get it done and we were just as awful the first half. I'll be suprised if we win. Were not a very good road team.

Although these guys pulled off the upset last year with basically a younger version of this team with LA so we should be able to pull the upset and we just flat out play better in huge games.

All I know is both teams have to be emotionally drained. Probably even more for sdsu playing later.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Hey they managed to get it done and we were just as awful the first half. I'll be suprised if we win. Were not a very good road team.

Although these guys pulled off the upset last year with basically a younger version of this team with LA so we should be able to pull the upset and we just flat out play better in huge games.

All I know is both teams have to be emotionally drained. Probably even more for sdsu playing later.
    Say what? Bunnies blow.

I don't mind seeing SDSU in the title game. Their RPI position could push the Bison off the 16 seed line in the big dance with an NDSU win tomorrow.

Also, it is kinda fun being the minority down there. Jumping around at mid-court looking at the sad bunny fans all around was glorious last year. For historical reference the Bison men's basketball team is 3-0 in Summit League title games I've seen in person and 0-1 in Summit League title games I've watched on TV and I'll be there tomorrow.

GRAFTONBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Going to need more out of AJ tomorrow. Would die to see him aggressive for 40 minutes and try lead the team

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    I don't mind seeing SDSU in the title game. Their RPI position could push the Bison off the 16 seed line in the big dance with an NDSU win tomorrow.

Also, it is kinda fun being the minority down there. Jumping around at mid-court looking at the sad bunny fans all around was glorious last year. For historical reference the Bison men's basketball team is 3-0 in Summit League title games I've seen in person and 0-1 in Summit League title games I've watched on TV and I'll be there tomorrow.
    Out of 9 so far, only one 1 seed has won a conference tourney so far

Tough deal for Denver, they played as well as they could. They really screwed up at the end when it was tied and no shot clock. That game has to go to overtime at worst. Instead they drive to early and lose possession of the ball and the rest is history.

Having said that bring on the rabbits. We wont fold like some cheap tent.

Quote Originally Posted by GRAFTONBISON View Post
    Going to need more out of AJ tomorrow. Would die to see him aggressive for 40 minutes and lead the team
    FIFY
    10 char