Page 63 of 111 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 Recruiting Updates

Jay is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2017 Recruiting Updates

NDSU has offered Marcus Hayes, a Western Michigan commit/soft verbal.

http://www.scout.com/player/201932-m...ear=2016&s=564

Rockford, IL | ATH | 5'11" 185

http://www.hudl.com/profile/3236992/marcus-hayes

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    MN is recruiting Gindorff as an "Athlete" as they don't want to tell him he would be their 4th Tight End in this class. The 3rd just turned down a visit this weekend to LSU and had other high major offers. They are loading up at Noah's position. 4th this year and 6th in two years. Remember Ko Kieft?

As opposed to NDSU who is in big need of this type of an athlete at TE. We absolutely need a pass catching Tight end. I miss the days of a TE making a kid miss in space after a catch. We have plenty of kids who can move piles. Noah is a difference maker in this offense. Sounds like a real thoughtful family. I hope he remembers who made him a priority not an after thought. He is a great fit at NDSU. Sibling at NDSU, has his major. Stay positive!
    will our coaches stay in touch to reinforce our wanting him? are they able to stay in contact?
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    will our coaches stay in touch to reinforce our wanting him? are they able to stay in contact?
    Dead period ends to today and transitions into a contact period fron Jan 13-28th, 29th is a quiet period and the 30 and 31st are dead and signing is on Feb 1st.

I was listening to Bison 1660 and they said they will have ALL DAY signing day coverage from 8 am to 6 pm!

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    I was listening to Bison 1660 and they said they will have ALL DAY signing day coverage from 8 am to 6 pm!
    Should take the day off and spend it at the football offices to be there first hand. See the excitement of the final names.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Should take the day off and spend it at the football offices to be there first hand. See the excitement of the final names.
    It's always a very unproductive day at work. I really try to work but I don't get anything done! They would probably kick me out through.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Te is definitely a huge priority after what happened last year with kiefert, Beyer and the other one who took a pwo to Wisconsin (can't remember his name). Also with Lund leaving the team. I would think gindorff could see an opportunity to see the field early. I hope ellefson can take the next step with pass catching. I thought Jensen played pretty well last year too.

Jay is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by RossUglem View Post
    Great stuff. Think I also heard a growling dog hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    Dead period ends to today and transitions into a contact period fron Jan 13-28th, 29th is a quiet period and the 30 and 31st are dead and signing is on Feb 1st.
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Lets set up some chairs out in the foyer and order in food. Could be an annual event.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans