Page 62 of 111 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 Recruiting Updates

Default Re: 2017 Recruiting Updates

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    MN is recruiting Gindorff as an "Athlete" as they don't want to tell him he would be their 4th Tight End in this class. The 3rd just turned down a visit this weekend to LSU and had other high major offers. They are loading up at Noah's position. 4th this year and 6th in two years. Remember Ko Kieft?

As opposed to NDSU who is in big need of this type of an athlete at TE. We absolutely need a pass catching Tight end. I miss the days of a TE making a kid miss in space after a catch. We have plenty of kids who can move piles. Noah is a difference maker in this offense. Sounds like a real thoughtful family. I hope he remembers who made him a priority not an after thought. He is a great fit at NDSU. Sibling at NDSU, has his major. Stay positive!
    Whatever happened to stud TE we got from Dilworth a few years ago that we never throw to?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Whatever happened to stud TE we got from Dilworth a few years ago that we never throw to?

My guess is that you are trying to discuss Ben Ellefson who was from Hawley. Ben redshirted and fought injuries this past year. Has a bright future. A tremendous blocker. Really good looking kid. Was just a freshman and backed up several upper classman, really shined at times.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

You mean Ellefson from Hawley? He was just a RFr this season. Once Wentz and Illies are gone after next season we only have Jensen and Ellefson at TE. He'll get some playing time this season I would imagine.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    You mean Ellefson from Hawley? He was just a RFr this season. Once Wentz and Illies are gone after next season we only have Jensen and Ellefson at TE. He'll get some playing time this season I would imagine.
    Yep, that's the guy. FBS offers, ALL-Everything and gets lost in CPs O.

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Purdue, New Mexico, Wyoming and Air force were his FBS offers

With all due respect, he just went from what's his name from Dilworth, to the ALL-Everything guy with FBS offers. Once again, he was a freshman who battled injuries. Just trying to help.

#recruitingthread

Gindorff would be a huge addition to a spot we need help at. Josh Babicz is also a huge Tight End coming in from Barrington, Illinois. 6'6 pass catcher. Clearly a position of need.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

WTF? Your hatred of CP is clouding your judgement on players again. Get a grip already or stick to the defensive side of the ball. Plenty of work to do over there too.

WTF? Your hatred of CP is clouding your judgement on players again. Get a grip already or stick to the defensive side of the ball. Plenty of work to do over there too.
    Wasn't judging the player, trust me. Remember all those TDs Vaadeland used to get thrown to him and he'd catch?

Today's CAS GASF = ZERO

Wasn't judging the player, trust me. Remember all those TDs Vaadeland used to get thrown to him and he'd catch?

Vaadeland's stats in 2013: 20 catches, 233 yards and 8 TD's
    Vaadeland in 2014: 25 catches, 265 yards and 3 TD's
    Illies in 2016: 20 catches, 262 yards and 5 TD's

I'd say your seeing what you want to see. 3 more TD's isn't a lot. That was arguably our best team ever as well.

Vaadeland's stats in 2013: 20 catches, 233 yards and 8 TD's
    Vaadeland in 2014: 25 catches, 265 yards and 3 TD's
    Illies in 2016: 20 catches, 262 yards and 5 TD's

I'd say your seeing what you want to see. 3 more TD's isn't a lot. That was arguably our best team ever as well.
    Was just going to post the same thing. Illies had as many targets as Vaadeland. Big difference is he has stone hands.