Page 58 of 111 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068108 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 Recruiting Updates

Default Re: 2017 Recruiting Updates

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    No... I would bet he's gone. Hope I'm wrong but I've seen this story before.
    FYI PJ said he wanted to get into contact with every potential D1 recruit in the state of Minnesota. Check out how many kids he has recently followed on Twitter and vice versus. Does not mean every one of these kids will get an offer.

Noah hasn't been offered a scholly by gophers. PWO yes,
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    They've had multiple de-commit/their offer wasn't committable anymore.
    This works both ways. I know of at least one ex-Gopher commit looking to the northwest at this time. Also Gindorff has not yet switched to Minnesota. Couldn't tell you if it's going to happen or if it isn't. Fleck did just flip a WMU TE commit. I can tell you that much. Should help.

I believe FBS is maxed out at 25 full rides given out each recruiting cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by RossUglem View Post
    This works both ways. I know of at least one ex-Gopher commit looking to the northwest at this time. Also Gindorff has not yet switched to Minnesota. Couldn't tell you if it's going to happen or if it isn't. Fleck did just flip a WMU TE commit. I can tell you that much. Should help.

MN had 2 TE commits before the coaching change. Are those still committed or were they pulled?

I believe they can oversign 3 in the Big Ten...to get him to 28 this year...and if they were undersigned last year, he could get up to 31 this class. Unique rules.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    I believe they can oversign 3 in the Big Ten...to get him to 28 this year...and if they were undersigned last year, he could get up to 31 this class. Unique rules.
    There are 14 schools in the Big 10... makes perfect sense.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    There are 14 schools in the Big 10... makes perfect sense.
    Hopefully can keep all our recruits and gindorff especially after losing two stud te last year to big 10 teams. Would also be nice to get a solid lock down cb to close. Which recruits will be in town this weekend?

Thank you for posting here Ross. With that said, is Ryan still thinking this could be a tough hold for NDSU? I know he said that on the last podcast. I am unclear if Ryan is hearing that from sources or if it is just that he is convinced MN is whiffing on this kid and driving him nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    what do you think the pulse of NDSU fans would be if we were recruiting a kid, he commits to us, but then he is suspended from school. They do a review of the case, and the judge ends up making the suspension an expulsion from school on some very poor choices. What if I said the school stayed on the kid and still wants him a part of the recruiting class? Maybe I am old school, but I want to win with amazing kids that I am very proud of. I hope most staffs around continue to hold themselves up high. Proud of NDSU.

Faith, Family and football......
    Did I miss something here??
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Jay is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    Costner Ching is another name to keep a close eye on. 9 man player out of SD.

6'3" 250 DL/TE

https://youtu.be/tJug9vtnYFM
    He committed.