Page 51 of 111 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 Recruiting Updates

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2017 Recruiting Updates

Wyoming can have the California kids, it's the upper midwest kids I'm worried about.

You really need to wake up man

Quote Originally Posted by bajadanny View Post
    You clearly have not followed recruiting.

Their #1 and #2 D tackles went to Ndsu and USD. The guy who went to USD (Chuol) decommitted from us because we had too many good D lineman in this class including the #1 DT in... Wyoming! We also have the #7 ranked player in Minnesota that picked us over Wyoming. (DE Tanner Sundt), Plus we got one of the top TEs in Noah Gindorf, who chose us over Wyoming. And a top TE out of Illinois Josh Babicz. who chose us over Wyoming. And a stud linebacker Jack Begley out of Nebraska who chose us. Don't forget about Nash Jensen who is the #7 ranked player in Minnesota who chose us over Wyoming.

Of course we already have 17 verbals and only 11 seniors (actually 10 with DeLuca coming back) so we're probably close to being done with full rides.

Last year we got Jabril Cox, Sean Engel, Dillon Radunz, and others

So yes, explain to me how they are and continue to kill us?

Why because they got a DT out of California? How often do we get kids out of Cali anyways? And let's face it... Wyoming is established and plays in and recruits that part of the country so they will beat us just based on distance. Except for Aaron Mercadel

They will get the occasional player we offered and that's OK. They need players too and there is plenty of talent out there. We are a Midwest school and let's stick to what works.
    Last edited by HerdBot; 12-31-2016 at 05:14 AM.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

I literally did just wake up, and your post still makes no sense.

See HerdBot's post above for all the reasons why.

Having Jamar Cain on staff is why Bison are expanding recruiting into Cali which is new territory. Likely to see many offers from there go to other programs that are better established.

I don't get it.
    Now this is the law of the prairie
    As old and as true as the sky
    And the Bison that keep it will prosper
    And the Bison that break it will die
    As the creeper that girdles the tree trunk
    This law is the final word:
    For the strength of the Herd is the Bison
    And the strength of the Bison is the Herd.

Quote Originally Posted by herd12 View Post
    i don't get it.
    twss............
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

For the mods in the know are there any current thoughts on who, if any recruits, we might still expect to sign in this cycle. Has not been too much out there lately and with signing day a month away inquiring minds want to know?

Quote Originally Posted by mrstevens53 View Post
    For the mods in the know are there any current thoughts on who, if any recruits, we might still expect to sign in this cycle. Has not been too much out there lately and with signing day a month away inquiring minds want to know?

room for 5-6 more , ndsu on scout is the place to watch .
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

We really need to sign a lock down corner. Seems like that is one of the thinnest positions on the team and haven't really addressed it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by mrstevens53 View Post
    Smaller class I think with so few seniors graduating. I would expect a corner Lofton is probably high priority.