Page 29 of 111 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 Recruiting Updates

Default Re: 2017 Recruiting Updates

Quote Originally Posted by Honker View Post
    Luke Chuol decommits? Anybody know where he is going?
    apparently somewhere there is less competition for the DL as thats the reason cited it sounds
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    apparently somewhere there is less competition for the DL as thats the reason cited it sounds
    I think if a coach tells you that you can play the position you want, they are either being disingenuous or they are a bad coach.
    Ask Esley. Good Coaches want you to succeed so they succeed.
    To ask a soon to be senior to understand the ways of college football may be too much for some. Hope his coach and family help him make the right choices.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by I miss Chubs View Post
    I think Glenn said when flight rules for recruits changed it really hurt WYO.

Previously they could fly kids in the presidents plane from Denver airport. Now it is something like a three hour drive from the airport to bring kids in.

Going from memory there, but he may have said something about stuff.
    I heard this interview also. Glenn was a classy guy.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    Wyoming. 10char

IMO Chuol was the best DL on the board I think he'll come back to NDSU. There is a reason he was the first DL offered.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonFan5656 View Post
    IMO Chuol was the best DL on the board I think he'll come back to NDSU. There is a reason he was the first DL offered.
    Disagree....he won't be back
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

He definetely looked the part

Good looking player but looking at the other kids, we was likely to play inside. The other 2 kids seem to more prototypical DEs. I would be surprised if the coaches take him back

If I had to guess he's going to Wyoming where there is less competition. Coincidentally he talked to a Wyoming beat writer for a news story who probably swayed him.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Good looking player but looking at the other kids, we was likely to play inside. The other 2 kids seem to more prototypical DEs. I would be surprised if the coaches take him back

If I had to guess he's going to Wyoming where there is less competition. Coincidentally he talked to a Wyoming beat writer for a news story who probably swayed him.
    The beat writers are recruiting now?

Quote Originally Posted by coloradobison View Post
    The beat writers are recruiting now?
    The Beat writer was so concerned about NDSU kicking Wyoming's ass over recruits, he did a story on it and called and talked to some of our verbals. Then he decommits shortly after. Coincidence? Maybe but I dunno man. Honestly I don't even really care since we're loaded but just makes you kind wonder if he goes to Wyoming.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com