Page 16 of 111 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 Recruiting Updates

Default Re: 2017 Recruiting Updates

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    Matt Lorbeck - 2017 NDSU offer - which IIRC was his first offer just
    recently. 6' 3" 225 LB from Bay Port High School in Green Bay
    Another NDSU Lost recruit because we ARENT FBS ! there will be at least 15-20 of them. Last year we had 3 deco mist at end to FBS schools. I just don't get why NDSU ADMIN can't sell NDSU to a conference or even try apparently
    Last edited by El_Chapo; 06-28-2016 at 03:44 AM.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Our future Dline is going to be batshit crazy. We could see Sundt at DE, Chuol at the UT (in a Leevon Perry role) , and then
    6-5 Waege or McCormick (speed rusher) at the other end rotating or spelling each other. Dudes have size, speed, and will dominate. Super excited about the future of our DL. Now we get Metz at NT.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    Zach Willis (@zachwillis57)
    6/26/16, 10:49 AM
    Very honored to have just recieved another D1 offer to play football from @NDSUfootball #RollHerd���� pic.twitter.com/1srp0hDOMx
    Tweet today says he will make a decision July 4. Considering this was after he camped and got his NDSU offer, I'd think we know the decision..... One of his scout interviews, he talked about meeting "his" position coach and how playing for NDSU "would be a dream come true."

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Another NDSU Lost recruit because we ARENT FBS ! there will be at least 15-20 of them. Last year we had 3 deco mist at end to FBS schools. I just don't get why NDSU ADMIN can't sell NDSU to a conference or even try apparently
    Even tho we just stole a handful of recruits with multiple FBS offers? Look, I want to go FBS just as much as you, but let's not make a mountain out of a mole hill. We are getting through to the kids we want...
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    Even tho we just stole a handful of recruits with multiple FBS offers? Look, I want to go FBS just as much as you, but let's not make a mountain out of a mole hill. We are getting through to the kids we want...
    Not to mention being in a G5 will not help us against P5 offers, and as you stated, we hold our own against G5 already.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Tweet today says he will make a decision July 4. Considering this was after he camped and got his NDSU offer, I'd think we know the decision..... One of his scout interviews, he talked about meeting "his" position coach and how playing for NDSU "would be a dream come true."
    Not sure who this young man's father is, but if it is the long time assistant coach at WF, this kid will be tough as nails. A tough, rough, SOB who will remind people of Leevon Perry with his attitude and physicality. Either way, wish him the best in his decision.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    Not sure who this young man's father is, but if it is the long time assistant coach at WF, this kid will be tough as nails. A tough, rough, SOB who will remind people of Leevon Perry with his attitude and physicality. Either way, wish him the best in his decision.
    No doubt about it. Add him to the list of verbals. Can't wait to watch this kid play his senior year and then on to the Green and Gold!!!

According to a tweet from his account, Zach Willis, a 6-5 290lb DE (j/k), has picked up an NDSU offer and has decided to make his decision by July 4th. Only reason I know this is that Bison Report retweeted it... not sure how I missed it since I do NDSU searches about 10 times a day.

ZW has offers from NDSU, SDSU, and UND. No word on whether or not he is going to change his last name to Johnson.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    According to a tweet from his account, Zach Willis, a 6-5 290lb DE (j/k), has picked up an NDSU offer and has decided to make his decision by July 4th. Only reason I know this is that Bison Report retweeted it... not sure how I missed it since I do NDSU searches about 10 times a day.

ZW has offers from NDSU, SDSU, and UND. No word on whether or not he is going to change his last name to Johnson.

You are so out of date, Tony. He also picked up a USD offer today.......get with it!

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    You are so out of date, Tony. He also picked up a USD offer today.......get with it!
    Going to have to bump my twitter sample rate up to 11.