Page 11 of 111 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 Recruiting Updates

Default Re: 2017 Recruiting Updates

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    He better since the scout site is so bush league they can't even verify their domain. It's been down for like a week and they obviously donot pay attention. Pretty crappy for a pay site. Click it.

http://bisonreport.com/

not verifiedYou have reached a domain that is pending ICANN verification.
    As of January 1, 2014 the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN) will mandate that all ICANN accredited registrars begin verifying the Registrant WHOIS contact information for all new domain registrations and Registrant contact modifications.
    Why this domain has been suspended
    Email address has not been verified.
    This is a new domain registration and the Registrant email address has not been verified.
    or
    The Registrant contact data for this domain was modified but still requires verification.
    Specifically the First Name, Last Name and/or email address have been changed and never verified.
    If you're the site owner, reactivate your site
    Resend the verification email.
    This will be sent to the Registrant email address populated in your WHOIS data. If you are unsure what email address is listed, please log into your account with the provider where you currently manage this domain to view and/or update the info.

Enter the numbers above seen

Resend Verification Email

Click the link in the email
    and your contact information will be immediately verified. We estimate the site will come back online within 24 to 48 hours.
    Frequently asked questions
    Why was my domain suspended?
    ICANN requires that the domain registrant's contact information or changes to the registrant's WHOIS information be verified within 15 calendar days. If the data is not verified in this timeframe, ICANN mandates that the website be suspended pending the verification.
    How can I remove the suspension on my domain?
    The suspension of the domain will be removed after the WHOIS information is successfully verified. Please update the WHOIS information with complete and accurate contact details through your domain service provider. Once updated you will recieve a new verification email.
    Once the suspension is removed, when will my website come back online?
    We estimate it may take 24 to 48 hours for the website to come back online.
    Who is ICANN?
    ICANN is responsible for the coordination of the global Internet's systems of unique identifiers and, in particular, ensuring its' stable and secure operation. ICANN maintains policies and specifications for registrars and registrants to abide by.
    What is WHOIS?
    WHOIS services provide public access to data on registered domain name holders. Registered Name Holders are required to provide accurate and reliable contact details to their Registrar to update WHOIS data for a Registered Name.
    Lol..go to the right site man
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    Lol..go to the right site man
    Yeah you can find it if you want to type in www.northdakotastate.scout.com but
    just shows they are not paying attention to huge details when you main domain doesnt work for a few weeks.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Bisonwinagn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Yeah you can find it if you want to type in www.northdakotastate.scout.com but
    just shows they are not paying attention to huge details when you main domain doesnt work for a few weeks.
    I have the site bookmarked and haven't had any problems over the last few weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonwinagn View Post
    I have the site bookmarked and haven't had any problems over the last few weeks.
    The point has nothing to do with whether or not you or tjbison or Jay can find it.

The point is no other half ass run business would put their domain all over the Web and then not notice after 2 weeks that it's not working. And it's still down.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

It is working for me. I was just out there.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Noah Gindorff - 6' 6" 230 - TE/DE.....Crosby-Ironton MN
    (2017 NDSU interest)
    Nice height for a TE, also a basketball player.
    SDSU offer, followed by Wyoming offer, latest is UNI.
    Guessing the Gophers are busy out-of-state right now

ndsu on scout has been on fire lately with the NDSU news and offers.

more of you should add them on facebook & twitter. show them some love!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    OL Nash Jensen (Osseo MN, 6' 4" 337) - picks up a SDSU offer.
    Jensen is a 2017 NDSU offer, also has Wyoming and Northern Iowa offers

Got to see Nash Jensen at a camp over the weekend. Clearly in the top tier of offensive linemen there. Seemed like a Bison-type guy. Really confident, brash, wearing orange shoes so you could easily see him from anywhere on the field, ready to take on the world, seemed to love the one-on-one drills. Correction, he seemed like a Bisonville-type guy!
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016

New Verbal on the Dline

New Verbal on the Dline
    and he is...................