Page 102 of 111 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1101

Thread: 2017 Recruiting Updates

Default Re: 2017 Recruiting Updates

Quote Originally Posted by Bison20 View Post
    Which player are you curious on? I also figured spillum would flip after putting that pick up with the coaches. Glad we got tutsie to flip
    Obviously, I could be wrong, but I think if he was going to flip he would have done it by now. I actually have always been skeptical that he would.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Are we still going after Pelini's son? I have never heard an update on him lately?
    "If FBS teams are looking for an FCS cupcake, might I suggest North Dakota instead of North Dakota State." - John Taylor NBC College football talk writer

Quote Originally Posted by Loud and Proud Bison fan View Post
    Are we still going after Pelini's son? I have never heard an update on him lately?
    verbaled to his dad.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    verbaled to his dad.
    Are we sure on that? I see a bunch of retweets of other players going to Youngstown but nothing from him.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Are we sure on that? I see a bunch of retweets of other players going to Youngstown but nothing from him.
    He did last week I believe. I read something somewhere about it. How do you like that for a 100% answer? But yes he did.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Bisonwinagn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    verbaled to his dad.
    Nothing has been made public yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Loud and Proud Bison fan View Post
    Here is a list of 44 verbal commits as of today from the Youngstown area and Pelini is not on it.
    http://www.wfmj.com/story/34352615/3...al-commitments
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by BisonVet View Post
    Here is a list of 44 verbal commits as of today from the Youngstown area and Pelini is not on it.
    http://www.wfmj.com/story/34352615/3...al-commitments
    Based on his twitter he comments on other verbals for YSU. I can't see where he has verballed. Not to say he won't end up at YSU, it just doesn't seem to be official/public yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    He did last week I believe. I read something somewhere about it. How do you like that for a 100% answer? But yes he did.
    I think the person who posted it didn't have a clue.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Any word on the coaches final push to add to this class?