Page 101 of 111 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1101

Thread: 2017 Recruiting Updates

Default Re: 2017 Recruiting Updates

Getting Tutsie to flip from SDSU was big. Needed that safety. Going to be a fun 24 hours....or slightly less now. Hold on tight!!

I am curious on one player....plus Spillum who has been real quiet. I really expected him to flip after he tweets photos with our staff after an in home. Not sure I have seen a kid post a pick with the "other girl" before. Still love you honey, but this girl is hot!

I have loved Spillum's freaky athleticism for a long time. would love to have him finish this class. Curiousity is killing me. Fun day ahead.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    Getting Tutsie to flip from SDSU was big. Needed that safety. Going to be a fun 24 hours....or slightly less now. Hold on tight!!

I am curious on one player....plus Spillum who has been real quiet. I really expected him to flip after he tweets photos with our staff after an in home. Not sure I have seen a kid post a pick with the "other girl" before. Still love you honey, but this girl is hot!

I have loved Spillum's freaky athleticism for a long time. would love to have him finish this class. Curiousity is killing me. Fun day ahead.
    Get some work done today, because you have a big day tomorrow! I will be listening to ya.
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison20 View Post
    Still have to think there could be a receiver we are targeting.
    Huge position of need. Only 1 scholly on the commit list currently if I am correct after the recommits. And only a handful on the roster.

Dom includes Michael Tutsie on the Bison Media Blog list of commits

http://bisonmedia.areavoices.com/the...-signing-list/

Quote Originally Posted by GenX View Post
    Huge position of need. Only 1 scholly on the commit list currently if I am correct after the recommits. And only a handful on the roster.
    I don't know how many are on scholarship but Dom's list has 5 receivers (one is a slash DB) on the commit list.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Not sure if Burgundy and I are on the same page but the guy I am still wondering about is Charlie Jones, WR from Deerfield, IL. Coaches were after him hard as of the past week. I believe he had a few things to get in order from a qualifier standpoint, but extremely talented kid who basically had offers from the entire MAC and Wyo at one point. He is one name I will follow tonight for sure.

I was very disappointed we didn't get Spillum as he is crazy athletic...I am still holding a glimmer of home that he flips tonight....

Enjoy the ride! Excited to have beers with 200 of my closest friends tomorrow night.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonVet View Post
    I don't know how many are on scholarship but Dom's list has 5 receivers (one is a slash DB) on the commit list.
    Seems like Watson and Voyen are the WR commits. Babicz has been listed pretty much everywhere as a TE. Weber I thought I saw was a CB (though Scout has him as a WR). And I thought Bohmert was a RB.

With all the TE's being recruited, I have to wonder if one of
    Josh Babicz (6' 4" - 6' 6"ish 220) or Noah Gindorff (6' 5" 230 ish, QB in HS)
    will be given a look at WR. 3 scholly TE's, plus preferred walk ons
    Cody Mauch (6' 5" 225) and Costner Ching (6' 4" 250 - TE/DE).

At the very least, lots of H back formation in NDSU's future.

That's funny

Which player are you curious on? I also figured spillum would flip after putting that pick up with the coaches. Glad we got tutsie to flip