Page 73 of 111 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 Recruiting Updates

Default Re: 2017 Recruiting Updates

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Seems like we've moved on. Going thru their Twitters was kind of put-offish.
    I like how we focus on team guys on put the team first over themselves. Everyone buys in to help the team. We don't always get the most talented player to start but by the end they develop into better players

What if a kid was currently expelled from school? Would we stick with the kid?
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    What if a kid was currently expelled from school? Would we stick with the kid?
    You have asked this before so I will assume this is a current situation question.
    I dont know if I would even ask why the person was expelled. Thats serious stuff.
    What does the NCAA say? Anything?
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    You have asked this before so I will assume this is a current situation question.
    I dont know if I would even ask why the person was expelled. Thats serious stuff.
    What does the NCAA say? Anything?
    We would never. But someone really wants to beat ndsu. Sad. Culture wins. Winning at all costs isn't a healthy culture.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

We would never. But someone really wants to beat ndsu. Sad. Culture wins. Winning at all costs isn't a healthy culture.
    Cant inagine we would but others certainly would. Just look at the suspensions in dec/january. Win, win, win.
    I think maybe alot of someones want to beat ndsu. But the ends in this case wont justify the means. This could destroy a program (at least for a while ) as we know off field stuff matters.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Are you saying one of the kids we were recruiting is expelled and more than likely will sign with one of our rivals?

You got it. Staying with the kid. Bad deal. Was initially suspended. Further evaluation lead to him being expelled.

You got it. Staying with the kid. Bad deal. Was initially suspended. Further evaluation lead to him being expelled.
    So if he was suspended and then expelled, did he take his GED test or how is he going to graduate high school?
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

I think this does a disservice to the kid. Obviously he needs to take care of other things that are bigger than football. This just teaches him that as long as he is good at football he can do whatever he wants. Hopefully he can get things back on the right track

Thanks for the follow up info.