Page 87 of 111 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 Recruiting Updates

Jay is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2017 Recruiting Updates

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Scout is listing WR Andy Voyen out of Mahtomedi, MN as a "soft verbal": http://www.scout.com/college/north-d...umInterest=Low

Is that something that just recently happened? I haven't really heard his name mentioned much at all except for being one of the official visits this last weekend. Doesn't look like he has any other schools of interest so maybe he's just listed as a de facto soft verbal to NDSU based on that: http://www.scout.com/player/214186-andy-voyen?s=564

Good size though for a WR... 6'3" 200.

EDIT: A little research shows that on his Twitter page he lists himself as a Winona State football commit as of 12/23.... yet Scout said he visited here last weekend.
    He's a soft verbal to Winona State. Waiting to see how things play out here for our WR recruits I would imagine.

kn this bizarre world of twitter and such....Antoine Sims is deciding fairly soon. He has continually talked about how we are in the running, and how USD is leading, but we may be in the mix, we aren't. He doesn't have an offer. We went with the Wisconsin RB (sorry, cannot remember name right now). Dad was in the NFL, sprinter speed, really put together kid. Looks the part anyway. As I have said before, we aren't taking another RB in this class. I would be 100 bucks Sims goes to USD and will act like this was some huge get, I don't think he has any other committable offers at this point.

Hoping the last weekend went great with visitors. Tanner Sundt is a huge recruit. Maybe pushing top recruit of this class. Appears he has a great visit.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    kn this bizarre world of twitter and such....Antoine Sims is deciding fairly soon. He has continually talked about how we are in the running, and how USD is leading, but we may be in the mix, we aren't. He doesn't have an offer. We went with the Wisconsin RB (sorry, cannot remember name right now). Dad was in the NFL, sprinter speed, really put together kid. Looks the part anyway. As I have said before, we aren't taking another RB in this class. I would be 100 bucks Sims goes to USD and will act like this was some huge get, I don't think he has any other committable offers at this point.

Hoping the last weekend went great with visitors. Tanner Sundt is a huge recruit. Maybe pushing top recruit of this class. Appears he has a great visit.
    Yeah I laughed when I saw him list is final 5. USD is his only really offer and if keeps dragging his feet he will miss out on that offer also. Ain't no way a Flordia athlete would chose USD over Boston College

He has been a fun one to follow. He is literally begging for offers. Really liking this class. One more week!
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

I was on 1660 today and misspoke. Hairston did not visit NDSU and has no plans to

Quote Originally Posted by SamsRams View Post
    Yeah I laughed when I saw him list is final 5. USD is his only really offer and if keeps dragging his feet he will miss out on that offer also. Ain't no way a Flordia athlete would chose USD over Boston College
    Who is reporting these offers? Some of the recruiting sites have him with all kinds of offers. I imagine those are self reported.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    I would be 100 bucks Sims goes to USD and will act like this was some huge get, I don't think he has any other committable offers at this point.
    In fairness, it would be a big get for USD. However, you are right it would not be "win" over NDSU, etc..... I think that is what you were getting at.

Quote Originally Posted by SamsRams View Post
    I was on 1660 today and misspoke. Hairston did not visit NDSU and has no plans to
    Got bad info. Hairston was in town and it sounds like he will verbal soon

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Who is reporting these offers? Some of the recruiting sites have him with all kinds of offers. I imagine those are self reported.
    Self reported

Cam did verbal. 6'2 180. Did very well at camp. Will be a big kid.