Page 95 of 111 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 Recruiting Updates

Default Re: 2017 Recruiting Updates

Quote Originally Posted by GenX View Post
    Yes...and sounds like on the defensive side of the ball. Hope he ends up at NU.
    He looked impressive playing defense on his film. Strong and fast, hopefully goes to nebraska

mtoutfitter is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Looks like Hotchkiss's teammate.. the 4 star WR...got busted for pot while on his visit to Ohio State. James Robinson, I believe.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    Looks like Hotchkiss's teammate.. the 4 star WR...got busted for pot while on his visit to Ohio State. James Robinson, I believe.
    Sean Engel will be ruling the roost at that position for the next four years anyway. It is next year when we really need an elite WR recruit.

This year we need DT and CB.

Quote Originally Posted by Alsen View Post
    Sean Engel will be ruling the roost at that position for the next four years anyway. It is next year when we really need an elite WR recruit.

We don't NEED a DT this year with Metz, Tucker, and Alo last year and Hubbs and Darnell the year before but getting another this year would be a bonus.

Cornerback though is a dramatic need. The numbers are kind if frightening and I hate going out and getting Juco players. They are an 80 percent bust. What's the last impactful Juco we signed. Seems like we're getting too many guys who are safety/corner hybrids and no true cover corners.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

I think we are forgetting about Christian Watson since he verballed so early. Just needs to put on a little weight but looks really fast and tall

Jay is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison20 View Post
    I think we are forgetting about Christian Watson since he verballed so early. Just needs to put on a little weight but looks really fast and tall
    He's 6'3" 190. He's going to be one of the gems of this class.

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Engel will hopefully be good, but if he were as all world as a few people seem to think he would have played last year. CB seems like a huge need to me. I'm just assuming the staff feels good about the guys we have coming back at corner

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    He does look good but looks like he has the frame to put on some weight. Hopefully him and Engel can develop so we can have two big fast receivers to cover. Wasn't Engel hurt at the beginning of last year and part of the reason he redshirted?

mtoutfitter is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    Who the hell is a guy to believe when it comes to ht/wt/40 times........Scout has him at 6'2" and 175.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Quote Originally Posted by Bison20 View Post
    He does look good but looks like he has the frame to put on some weight. Hopefully him and Engel can develop so we can have two big fast receivers to cover. Wasn't Engel hurt at the beginning of last year and part of the reason he redshirted?
    Yes, he was a bit banged up during camp last year, but could have played if needed.

I had the opportunity of sitting with Sean's parents last year at the Iowa pep rally, and they were happy that he was red-shirting his Freshman year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hail the BISON!!!