Page 83 of 111 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 Recruiting Updates

Default Re: 2017 Recruiting Updates

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    I've got no problem with anybody questioning rumors getting spread...but there have been quite a few shots taken at Burgundy lately...just don't get why. Burgundy shares a lot of good info here...a lot we would not know about otherwise...or at least not as soon.

Burgundy is close with at least some of the coaching staff...there is good and bad with that. Burgundy may be a bit more on the homer side of some subjects, but he is also privy to more info than many of us. Some of that info he gets to pass along...some he has to veil a bit (or a lot).

If there is anybody who needs to be blasted here it is Tatanka. The guy hasn't said one true statement on Bisonville in months.
    Tatanka had so much tv/screen time and twitter sucess, he has left us little guys behind.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    Tatanka had so much tv/screen time and twitter sucess, he has left us little guys behind.
    Tatanka sucks...he just up and leaves without a goodbye hes dead to us now
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Well, at least Mr. Burgandy seems to be temporarily off the hook.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by totoinfl View Post
    And then before he can get started...his mom calls him for dinner...his favorite Kraft Mac n Cheese with Vienna Sausages.
    Not sure if that is how it works with him.

Hail the BISON!!!

I was fine hearing I need knee pads...which is mature. I was fine saying my mom makes great meetloaf....Yes, I live in my Mom's basement still...well, my parents home. Beautiful. I have a nice little area that I use to follow the interwebs on, it has a space heater in the corner now for the cold months. Older home. I do love Monday's meatloaf. I was fine with all of that, but when Trans Am calls me a HOMER? Are you kidding me?

Love you guys. I dare you to find anything that I have said that is inaccurate. I can stop posting if you would like. Recruiting is a hobby of mine, I love following it, probably have a lot of inside info, some is sharable. Where there is smoke there is fire. Based on the large amounts of PM's I receive, seems like a lot of people enjoy interacting. I don't hide. I have offered to buy anyone a beer if they want to meet face to face...but I won't be wearing knee pads. Sorry. Just a passionate fan. Sorry if I ruffled a feather talking about a recruit that is currently expelled from a school. It isn't like I made it up, and yes I am glad NDSU isn't recruiting red flags. We have a nice class, and I rarely opening agree with Gabe, but he made a valid point earlier, this class had 90% of it put together a long time ago. Won a ton of battles early. So it doesn't feel as fun right now as we aren't chasing that PGT or Cox kid at the buzzer. We absolutely hammered camp, and that is the foundation for success.

I have to run, Mom wants me to check the mail before lunch and work on the sidewalks. Sorry for stepping on toes. I can back off if you would like.

Mr. Butgandy
    #longmemory
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    I was fine hearing I need knee pads...which is mature. I was fine saying my mom makes great meetloaf....Yes, I live in my Mom's basement still...well, my parents home. Beautiful. I have a nice little area that I use to follow the interwebs on, it has a space heater in the corner now for the cold months. Older home. I do love Monday's meatloaf. I was fine with all of that, but when Trans Am calls me a HOMER? Are you kidding me?

Love you guys. I dare you to find anything that I have said that is inaccurate. I can stop posting if you would like. Recruiting is a hobby of mine, I love following it, probably have a lot of inside info, some is sharable. Where there is smoke there is fire. Based on the large amounts of PM's I receive, seems like a lot of people enjoy interacting. I don't hide. I have offered to buy anyone a beer if they want to meet face to face...but I won't be wearing knee pads. Sorry. Just a passionate fan. Sorry if I ruffled a feather talking about a recruit that is currently expelled from a school. It isn't like I made it up, and yes I am glad NDSU isn't recruiting red flags. We have a nice class, and I rarely opening agree with Gabe, but he made a valid point earlier, this class had 90% of it put together a long time ago. Won a ton of battles early. So it doesn't feel as fun right now as we aren't chasing that PGT or Cox kid at the buzzer. We absolutely hammered camp, and that is the foundation for success.

I have to run, Mom wants me to check the mail before lunch and work on the sidewalks. Sorry for stepping on toes. I can back off if you would like.

Mr. Butgandy
    #longmemory
    Sorry if my comment was insulting...it wasn't meant in that fashion. I meant that you state the positives (which is great), but rarely if ever you post the negatives...there isn't the balance. Not saying you should post the negatives...plenty of people bring up the negatives.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    Sorry if my comment was insulting...it wasn't meant in that fashion. I meant that you state the positives (which is great), but rarely if ever you post the negatives...there isn't the balance. Not saying you should post the negatives...plenty of people bring up the negatives.
    All in good fun buddy. I am total homer! My goodness! I am Sioux Volley's half brother! We are going to the MAC after Sac State goes to the Big TEn opening up a spot for Mayville to join the Big sky. Didn't you know? Yes, I am a diehard, and probably an optimistic person by nature....and when our team is like 86-5 or something stupid with more rings than CAS at a tailgate, I am considering myself pretty lucky.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

All in good fun buddy. I am total homer! My goodness! I am Sioux Volley's half brother! We are going to the MAC after Sac State goes to the Big TEn opening up a spot for Mayville to join the Big sky. Didn't you know? Yes, I am a diehard, and probably an optimistic person by nature....and when our team is like 86-5 or something stupid with more rings than CAS at a tailgate, I am considering myself pretty lucky.
    I quit wearing any rings a long time ago when I saw that Tranny had gold-plated his teeth. I didn't want to find out what else he was going to gold-plate when the teeth didn't get him the attention that an attention who're like him needs to stay fed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

totoinfl is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Mr. Butgandy
    #longmemory
    Mr. B, if you weren't here, we would have to find someone else to pick on...the good news is you are still here and you still bring fun topics and the occasional controversy for us old dudes to chew on...Meatloaf...yummmm

Mr. Butgandy
    #longmemory
    best response ever
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant